Chapter 17~ Choices and Decision to Make and Break.

Should I pick Zayn or Niall? My Ex or my new boyfriend whose kind and has a big appetite for food and love. Decisions and choices to make but which shall I break? I don't wanna break Niall's hurt he's too sweet and fragile. If I hurt him, it'll affect him badly. I don't want that. I love him, too and he loves me too. I sat up on the big old oak tree. I brushed my hair back and held my knees close to chest for warmth. Boy, it was pretty cold near the reveen. Then I heard crunching footsteps coming closer and closer. I got scared. More like terrified! My heart raced faster and faster as the footsteps came closer and closer. I had to make a move. Self-defence, I mean but had to think quick of what weapon should I use to protect myself. I got it! My wedges! I could use it's sharp end to make a hit and run for my life!  You never know who can attack you from your behind! A rapist came to mind, or a murder, or Zayn! As the footsteps came too close, I came out of my hiding spot with my wedge pointing at it to the person. 

"FREEZE BITCH I GOT A WEDGE AND I'M NOT AFRAID TO USE IT," I yelled as my eyes were closed. 

The person was laughing hysterically. I know that laugh. It was Niall. I opened one of my eyes to witness the Nialler rolling on the ground  laughing. I opened both of my eyes and placed my shoe back on.  

"What?" I curiously asked as I giggled. When he stopped laughing, he started to talk.

"The way you held your shoe and said that. Too funny!"

I started to laugh. 

"Yah, I admit it was pretty funny," I admitted. I threw myself back faced onto the ground beside him. He pulled me closer to his chest. I could feel his heart beat rhythmically. I rested my hand on his chest. It felt smooth. Niall's other hand touched my hips. I could feel his hot breath on my hair. I think I am the worse girlfriend anyone could ever get. When I'm with Niall, I only think about Zayn. I sighed heavily. 

"Bianca," Niall started, "do you love me the way I love you?" 

I sat up and hung my head to the side facing his cute baby like face and his adorable blue eyes.My hair to the side of my face which cover half of it.

"Now, Niall Horan why do you say that?" I asked trying not sound unsure of myself. My hand still laid on his chest. He was breathing hard but still stared at me tensed. 

"What?!" I asked. My palms were sweaty which means I'm nervous and anxious all at the same time for no reason. I think he's on to me about Zayn.What if he knows I'm still in love with Zayn? That'll be terrible. It'll probably break his heart for months or years?!!

"Bianca, I've seen how happy you were Zayn and you still are," he said. I was shocked. How did he realize that?! 

"NIALL JAMES HORAN, HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT?! I am still in love with you," I replied shocked but then calm. I kissed him gently on his lips. 

"A kiss doesn't always prove how much you love me," he said with a sad expression on his face.

"If I didn't love you, then I would've said so in the first place, ok. In addition, I love you and that's that!" I explained and laid my head on his chest again. 

"Princess, I know that you are still in love with Zayn Your heart says it so, too," Niall spoke again. I placed my finger on his lips to stop talking and hushed him up.

"Shhhhhhh," I said in a sexy tone. He smirked mischievously. I went to kiss him, and then it we started to make out more like lying on the ground but I felt disgusted of myself since I was only thinking about Zayn. Niall's hand touched my arm then his hand moved up and then it touched my charm bracelet. He pulled me away. He gave me an angry look. I pretended to be puzzled. He knew perfectly that I still loved Zayn.