Chapter 10~ A Better Day always has its Endings!

The Andrea Klump person is now sent to Juvenile prison in Kingston, Ontario. For about a week it was all over the media, newspaper, internet, the talk of the century. It was trending on twitter for  at least for  two days!!!!! Anyways, today is my birthday. The sad news is that Zayn and the others are leaving today. Me and Aleesha  were at their hotel despite the fact that my parents restricted me to not see Zayn ever again in my life. I still don't know why they hate him so much? It's not his fault that he kissed me, which lead to some complex things in the past. Besides the past is the past. All in all once your parents become your parents, let's face the facts that they forgot how to be a teen. I lied to my dad that I was going to Aleesha's house in order to come here. 

"Bianca," Zayn said touching my shoulder," babe, I want you have this." He handed me a purple box with a red ribbon tied over it. I wondered what it was. I glanced at him. Zayn smiled . I opened the box. My jaw was wide open. It was a charm bracelet. There were hearts attached to the bracelet. Actually 12 hearts. Each heart something special on it. One of them was his motivational quote; "Close your eyes and enjoy the roller coaster which is life~Zayn Malik." It was hard it  read because of the fine print. Still it was perfect. On the other one, it had my horoscope and on the back it was my birthday, the one beside it had Zayn's horoscope and his birth date. The last two ones were interesting. The first one had a picture of the lads and the last heart has his phone number. OMG!!! Why is he giving me his phone number? At the bottom of the box there was a folded paper.

"Zayn, what's this?" I asked him curiously opening up the folds of the paper. 

"I don't know?" he replied shrugging but he smirked as well. He knew what it was but didn't want to tell me. 

I read the letter. It read: Dear Bianca my love , I hope you like your gift it's nothing to big. Anyways, each charm holds a special luck to it as lucky and beautiful as you are. There is something special from all of us lads. That's why there are 12 hearts instead of four. Think about a gift from us and not only from me. I gave you my number if you want to talk  from time to time. I will miss you very much, babe. I hope you have an awesome  birthday as you are. Stay beautiful. Love~ Zayn , Louis, Niall, Liam, and Harry. 

After reading  the letter a tear rolled down my cheek. I looked at Zayn. He half grinned. I bite my lip and lunged towards him. I hugged him tight. 

"Happy birthday, babe." he whispered into my ear.

"Thanks." I mumbled.

"Ok love birds, let's getta moving." Louis said as he hauled his way out the door with his and Eleanor's luggage.  We let go from each others waist. I blushed and Zayn laughed sheepishly.  I saw that Aleesha was helping with his luggage. I had a glimpse of Harry staring into Aleesha's breast whenever  she bent down. Pervert, I thought to myself. I didn't see Liam or Danielle.  Probably waiting for us down at the lobby. 

"Ok are we all set lads?" Niall questioned. We replied with a simple yes in unison. We boarded our cargo on the elevator. When we came out of the lobby there was a crowd of screaming fans, and paparazzi. I think my ears were about to explode from all the screeching and screaming. The boys waved at their fans. They screamed, hollered and bawled even louder! I think by the time I get home, I'll be deaf forever! It felt like hours to get into the SUV because of the fans gathering around us. Luckily,  there were security guard to help us get into the car. 

It took an hour and half to get to the Pearson International Airport. 

"What's the terminal number, Liam?" Zayn asked.

"Terminal 3," Liam responded holding up the itinerary. 

"Oh, then you should make a left turn, then followed the directions there." I instructed. 

We climbed out of the SUV. I wore my bracelet. Aleesha admired it.

"So he gave it to you?" She asked.

" Yup, Harry gave you that necklace didn't he?" I asked her pointing at the thin chain dangling from her neck with two hearts intertwined together.  She nodded. 

"You can open it," she added. "i'm gonna put a picture of us together." 

I smiled and we helped the guys take their equipment out from the van. As we strolled into the airport, there were fans at each corner screaming out One direction or their names.

"Wow, big crowd today!" Danielle exclaimed in surprise.Liam held her hand tight making sure to never let go of his precious jewel. Aw, so cute I thought to myself. The lads waved at the crowd. Fans went wild that polices and security guards could no longer keep hold of them, but they tried their best to hold and secure them from going to a direction infection rampage! I think this was official, I'm gonna be deaf by the time I get home from here. 

As the boys checked in the boarding area, Zayn came up to me. I started to cry. 

"Babe, please don't cry," he assured me. 

"I'm not crying, I have allergies." I lied as I muzzled into his chest while hugging him. Zayn laughed softly and combed my hair back with his beefy hand.

"Quit messing around. I know you are. Please don't cry, please then it only makes me want to cry if I am not able to comfort a girl," he swallowed. I felt a tiny bit of water on my head. I looked up at Zayn's gorgeous face. His eyes were red and swallen . He cried. AW, he's the best boyfriend ever on this whole planet! I am so luckily I found him as Niall is so luckily to find love in his pot of Nandos. We let do of each other. I wiped my tears from my face.

" I'll miss you babe, call me anytime you want, ok?" he told me.

"I'll miss you, too. I will call you always." I assured him. I gave him one last hug. He cupped his hand around my face and smooched me for a mere 45 seconds.

"Erm.... Zayn.... we gotta go..." Harry announced awkwardly maybe because he tried no to disturb the moment. Harry swooped down to Aleesha and gave her a big kiss on the lips,too. Aleesha smiled and waved goodbye. You see with my best buddy, Aleesha, she's not that emotional like me. She's strong, and a fighter. That's why we are friends. I'm happy to be her friend. Aleesha and I ushered them to the security check place. We gave hugs to the boys, Danielle and Eleanor. I love them all! Also I am gonna miss them all, too. I saw them disappear through the door, but as the door flipped back I took one last glimpse of Zayn's perfect smile which he claims that it's ugly but I disagree. That is gonna be the last fond memory of him locked up in my brain of hopes and dreams. I stood there frozen, then burst into tears. I yelled out 'Zayn, come back!' and fell to my knees. Flight workers, and passengers around my stared at me. Aleesha quickly  pulled me up and took me out of there. I thought about what happened all this week and of course today: the torn picture, CD signing, Nandos, hospital, Kidney transplant, confessing of love,finding &arresting her, the charm bracelet and now to the farewell..... It happened way too fast! God, I needed more time. I can only conclude to this; a better day always has its endings.