Chapter 5~ Revenge +Love= Compassion.

The light shone into my eyes. I was able to see Aleesha hovering above me. Was I dreaming? I arose quickly from the bed and sat on the side on the hospital bed. 

"Am I dead?" I asked confused but alerted.

"No," Aleesha responded.  I had a slight headache and my stomach was feeling horrible as if someone has cut me open and dissected me. 

"Ugh, what the fuck is wrong in my stomach," I moaned. Aleesha and the doctor looked at each other afraid. I was confused.  Aleesha left quietly without saying goodbye to me. 

“What happened” I asked quietly.

“You blacked out yesterday.” the doctor  replied checking on the machines surrounding me.

“Um. Are m-my friends here” I asked.

“Yes," he replied, " a nice young man carried you here. If it weren't for him and your friends, you would've been dead!" Dead ?! I thought to myself. If it weren't for them then I would've died.

“Can I see Zayn Malik please?” I asked.

"Who?" the doctor questioned as he was skimming through my blood reports and heart beat rates.

" My friends, I mean." I clarified.

“Sure” he replied and walked out the room.

I didn't know why I asked for him. It was just the first name that popped in my mind. There was a soft knock twice. I could see Zayn cocked his head on the side of the door.

"Can I come in?" he kidded.

I edged to laugh but whenever I laugh or made any kind of sound my stomach hurts.

"Mm..Hi, babe,” he said.

“Oh, Hi Zayn” I groaned as I made room on the side of the hospital bed so that he could sit. He sat beside me. He looked terrible. It seemed as if he hasn't slept the whole night.

“How are you feeling?” he asked me. I moaned and groaned as I held my stomach.

“Fine, but my stomach is killing me." I complained to him.

“Um..So? You asked for me?” he asked.

“Umm Y-Yeah,” I stuttered.

“So?” he said. There was an awkward silence between us.

“What happened?” he asked.

“I don't know. I was gonna ask them but I decided to call you instead. That's why I called you in.” I said

“Okay. Imma ask the doc.” 

I looked around me. There was a I.V stand beside me giving me salinity water, and there was a heart beeper monitor too. The monitor kept elevating and deaccelerating. My heart beat was racing fast. Was it because I was in love or was it that I was anxious to know what happened to me, at the restaurant. Why did I pass out. Why did I scare the shit out of Zayn, Aleesha, and all of the other guys. Soon, Zayn and the doctor came in behind them where Louis, Liam, and Niall. They all had a treat in their arms. Louis had balloons that spelled out, 'Get well soon,' Liam handed me a card which said, ' Hope you get better,' and he kissed me on the forehead. Zayn gave him a dirty look which sensed out, 'get away from my girl!' Niall had a plush teddy bear who held a heart out saying, 'I Love You.' AW! That was sweet of them to do. They are all sweethearts! Where was Harry and Aleesha. Oh no, they hit it off again! Hmm..... they really do like each other that probably they can't get enough of each other.  Zayn and the doctor waited until the other guys left. Liam got the message.

"Okay, Niall and Louis visiting hours are over for us, so let's getta moving now." Liam said. Zayn mouthed out 'thank you' to Liam, and Liam nodded. As they left Liam closed the door behind him knowing that we needed some privacy.