29.

Selena woke up with tears in her eyes she had a nightmare again, that was the worst nightmare she could ever have. If she could only sleep for life she will do that, because she doesn't wanna  go back to reality.

The reality where he doesn't even exist.

She doesn't want to believe the fact that-

He is only a dream that she will remember and will keep in her heart forever

A dream that will never come to life......

BUT

Why does that dream felt like real?

I remember everything now. The man before I got here was him! The reason why I am he- or am I still here?

I fell asleep. But I felt him move.

"Where are you going?" I ask him and he smile.

"Up there, I'll be back promise"

With that I fell asleep completely.

Up there? The rooftop?

Wait! I look at the clock 3 am in the morning. It means I am still here until the sun rises.

I run as fast as I can to stop Taehyung from what he's about to do. My tears won't stop from falling, my feet were all numb from running and heart beating so fast. I run towards the rooftop hoping that he's still there. As I reach the rooftop he's nowhere to be found.

"TAEHYUNG!!!!!!" I called his name, yelling at the top of my lungs.

"TAEHYUNG WHERE ARE YOU??????" I shouted again.

Minutes later the sound of sirens were all over the place, it's like a dechavù, it's like the time repeats. I should've been here earlier. If I only knew from the very beginning about my purpose why I am here, this wouldn't happen.

"TAEHYUNG!!!! TELL ME YOU'RE STILL HERE!!!!" I cried, I stumbled on the floor holding my chest can't bare the pain I am feeling rightnow.

"Taehyung please comeback" I said with my voice shaking and cracking.

The sound of the sirens were still there but I don't have a single plan to look down or go down there.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THIS BEFORE? WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME! WHO ARE YOU?????? WHY DO YOU KEEP HURTING ME LIKE THIS????? WHAT DID I DO TO YOU TO DESERVE THIS!!!!!"

"WHY DID YOU BRING ME HERE IF YOU WILL JUST TAKE AWAY THE ONLY MAN WHO LOVED ME UNCONDITIONALY! THE ONLY MAN WHO TEACH ME WHAT LOVE REALLY MEANS!!!!! Why did you take him away from me for the second time!"

"I WANT TO SEE YOU! I WANT TO TALK TO YOU! I WANT TO CURSE AT YOU FOR DOING THIS TO ME!"

Then I heard a male voice called my name.

"Selena?"

Is it him? But I'm not sure, the sun is about to rise already and it's blinding me.

Then everything went black.