26.

12 days before 100
Play Ending Scene by IU

"You said that you have a favor to ask me after our trip to Busan right?" Taehyung and I are walking hand in hand around the beautiful street of Seol.

I nodded at him and ask him to sit at the park for awhile and he said yes.

"So.... I just wanted to say that I am so happy rightnow Tae, very very happy"

He chuckled and answered the same thing.

"You know that I love you right? But I want you to do this... Think of me as just someone who happened to come in your life that will soon leave and will never comeback" he furrowed his brows at me as if he doesn't understand what I just said.
This time I am already crying but Taehyung is still unpuzzled.

"I-I don't get it Babe" he said. "Why are you crying? Is there something wrong? Are you hurt somewhere?" Instead of saying anything about what I said, he didnt.

"Taehyung, don't pretend that you didn't heard me. Say something" I said.

He didn't even give me a reaction.

"Hajima. Stop saying stupid things like that. I told you already, I can't live without you now" he said looking away at me.

"That's why I am asking you a favor! Live without me. Live your life without me" I said softly making him face me but he doesn't want to. Instead, he stood up agressively and it made me startled.

"WHY ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT JUST NOW? IF YOU CAN'T EVEN MAKE YOUR PROMISE THEN YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE SAID THAT YOU WON'T LEAVE ME IN THE FIRST PLACE! I DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND WHY YOU WANNA LEAVE SO BAD" he started to raise his voice at me. He's towering me since I'm still in the bench sitting. My knees felt weak that I can't even stand, My body felt numb that I can't even speak.

"Y-you said you were happy" his voice cracked and shaking as if he was about to cry. This time stood up and about to hold his hand but he step back. It broke my heart.

"Taeh-"

"Don't touch me" he said and left without even looking back.

I went home with swollen eyes from crying. I tried to knock at his door and call his phone but he didn't bother answering. He's hurt and mad because of me but what can I do?

I messed up my hair in frustration.

"JUST LET ME REMEMBER EVERYTHING PLEASE" I cried out loud outside my small terrace Not bothering the cold wind embracing me.

How will I save him?

In the middle of the night I heard someone knocking at my door, almost banging actually. I got up to see who it was only to see a very drunk Taehyung. His eyes are half closed and hair messed up.

"Oh-? I thought i-it wash my r-room" he said and about to walk but can't because he keeps on stumbling on the floor. I held him up and let him enter my apartment. He smelled alcohol all over but I didn't bother.

"Taehyung come to your senses, why did you even drink?" I scolded him while removing his coat but he already fell asleep on my sofa. When I am about to get him a water he grip my arm tightly. I look back at him only to see him already shedding tears.

"D-don't y-you love m-me anymore?"