16.

I look at Taehyung who's peacefully sleeping beside me shirtless exposing his bare chest. It was 10 pm already but he might not go home for since he's already dozed off because of the activity we did earlier, I stare at the ceiling with a smile in my face and blushing at the thought of earlier. I clamp my lips together to prevent from squeeling.

How come Yoona thinks that he sucks in bed? I mean..... he's really good.........

I slap my face at that perverted thought and just focus on looking at the man beside me. His lips are slightly parted, a bit swollen from kissing. "Done checking me out?" His deep voice startled me, his eyes are still close when he said that. He slowly open his eyes and look at me, were laying side by side and face to face. He tucked the lose strand of my hair in my ears and he began carressing my red cheeks by his warm hands. "You're so beautiful" his words are enough to make me smile with that I pull him closer to me our foreheads touching eachother.

"Goodnight my love" I said and he wrap his hands around my waist. "Goodnight beautiful" soon, the both of us drifted to sleep both hugging each others bare body not bothering the cold we are feeling. As long as his warm body embracing me, I would never ever feel cold.

.
.
.
.
.
.

3 am and I woke up sweating because of the voices I've heard in my head. My heavy breathing echoed in the dark room which woke Taehyung up. "Baby what happen? Did you have a nightmare?" He asked full of concern, he hug me tight and tell me he'll get me a water first and I nodded.

What was that? Who was that? Why does that dream feel so real as if it happened before?

Taehyung run immidiately towards me with a glass of water in his hands, I didn't notice that he is only wearing his boxers but that's not something to worry about rightnow because I wasn't in the mood because of my stupid scary dream.
"Here drink this" he gave me the glass of water and wipe the sweat dripping on my forehead. I throw myself to him because I was scared that I will dream about it again. "Thank god youre here, I feel better now don't worry"

"You scared me, I wouldn't be able to sleep now because of you"

"Sorry"

He hug me again my head resting on his chest. "Go back to sleep don't worry I'll be checking on you"

"But I'm scared" I complained and he sighed. "I'll sing you a song so you won't dream of it again" he suggested which made me look at him but he's already staring. He raised his brows "Would you like that?" I really needed that rightnow so I nodded. Beside the fact that I'm scared, I really wanted to hear his singing voice. I wonder how good his voice sounds.

He started humming the intro and began to sing the first verse of the song. It was beautiful, he sounded like an angel. I may not be able to understand the language but I can feel the song in my heart.

(Play Butterfly by BTS.)

The images of the man in my dreams replay in my mind.

He was crying

He was broke

His face was full of darkness and sadness, it was scary, it looks like he was devastated by what is happening with his life.

His body was screaming that he doesn't want to live anymore

And I saw him walking in the deep blue ocean wanting to get drown.

I tried to stop him but the big waves take him away and later on he was no longer in sight. I shouted at the top of my lungs to ask for help but there's no one around but me.

I didn't get the chance to stop the man from drowning and I just stand in the cold sand watching him dissappear.

I wonder why he did that and what he is going through.

After remembering my dream, another tears stream down my face but Taehyung didn't notice because he was asleep again after he's done singing for me.

Why does that dream had so much impact in me?
Why can't I see and recognize his face?

I don't understand why do I feel this way that I almost ball my eyes out because that dream was too painful.

Brushing off the thought, Indecided to go back to sleep and move myself near Taehyung and hug him to sleep. "I love you" I whispered before drifting to sleep.

Those words came out from my mouth unexpectedly, but it doesn't matter if he heard it or not because having him right by my side is more than enough.

A/n: Happy holloween #selenators and #armys 💜💜💜