23.

There will be an important memory from the reality that I will be needing in my dream.........

14 days before 100 days.

"Babe?"

"Yes baby?"

"I love you" Taehyung said with a huge smile in his face. At first I look at him weirdly but then give up because he is just so charming. I couldn't even resist him.

"You're so unpredictable, but I love you too" I said and he seemed convinced. We are reading books in his bed rightnow, he said he's too lazy to go out and so am I so I just joined him in.

"How's your day with Jimin yesterday?"

Omg. Jimin. Yes. We had so much revelation that I can't even sleep last night.

"Good, typical Jimin everyday naughty as usual you know"

Taehyung himself told me how his day went yesterday and how Jin and Jungkook went to him during lunch and made him pay for what they eat then after they left him. It's our typical conversation everytime we are at his house together.

We will just talk about life, our dreams and goals, our family, our work, but never the past. We're a lazy couple so we barely go out but when we can, we are making the most of it. He will bring me to places in korea that I have never been before and will took a picture of me in every beautiful spot of that place. Oh god, he loves photography so much. That's what we all do during my stay here, and I will surely miss all of that. All I wish rightnow is just to remember everything so I could help him live his life even if I am gone.

"Why don't we go to busan tomorrow? Jungkook's from there and oh- Jimin also, we'll invite the rest of the boys how's that?" Without even thinking twice, I nodded excitedly at him. I think it will be a great way to bid goodbye to them without them knowing except for Jimin.

Last trip with them I say?

"We'll do that but I have to ask you a favor when we come back" He look at me and smile.

"Sure, what is it?"

"I'll tell you later, but promise me one thing.... you'll be happy whatever happens okay?"

This time I am the one who kissed his forehead.

"What's this? You're making me nervous?" He ask with a worried face. I laugh at him, "Crazy! Am I not allowed to kiss you first?"

"You can but It would be better if you'll do it in my lips" 

"Hey! Pervert!"

Just like that we began to have a pillow fight. We are such a kid aren't we?

"Okay enough, my pillows are about to burst now" he said panting and fixing his now super messy bed.

"Oops my bad" I said and just laugh at him.

I didn't notice that he's just wearing a puma shorts and white thin tshirt.

"Why don't you work out like Jimin and Jungkook?" I suddenly said. He's not that thin or fat but he isn't muscular either but you can call him sexy because his body is perfectly proportion.

"Why do you ask? Do you prefer guys with abs now huh?" Oh no.

"O-ofcourse not, Your cute tummy is enough for me hehe" ops he doesn't seem convince with that.

"Good"

"Wouldn't it be better if you take of your shirt? I'll just check if -"

"Teasing me huh?"

He crawl into me until he's on top and faces are inches away.

"Your friends aren't coming right?"

"Ugh! Such a tease. I'll just turn off the lights and will lock the door wait here" with that he ran as fast as he could and come back panting and smirking.

A/n: this story is about to end, and smut is never gonna happen! Hahahaha sorry! But who knows? *evil smirk*

This is just a bonus chapter, so still we have 4-5 chapters left...