25.

In an ocean of stars,
there's one that shines the most

In an ocean of  people,
There's one that stand out the most

In this world full of negativity,
You became my positivity

Only you,
That I would love so dearly.

We sat in circle and in the middle of us is a bonfire that Yoongi prepared,this maybe the highlight of our night here.

"Jimin why don't you sing your song to us?" Taehyung suddenly speak handing him the guitar that he borrowed in one of the staffs here.

Everyone cheered for him, at first he protested but then give up because the boys won't just let it go.

Play Promise by Jimin

He started stramming and singing, they close their eyes while listening to Jimin. Feeling the moment and enjoying it,

I look at Yoongi, he is simply lipsyncing some of the lyrics of the song. He must really like it given that he is the genius when it comes to music according to them.

Jungkook, laying his hands in the sand ang let Jimin's voice rule the moment.

Namjoon, who is smiling.... he must like the song that much.  Who wouldn't? The song just gave us so much positivity.

Hoseok, who is simply swaying his head slowly.
Jin, oh? He's asleep?

And my Love, he's staring in the sky while listening ,his hands holding mine tightly.
I smiled while looking at him, tears started to form in my eyes....   he's too perfect..... I don't deserve him.

I want you to be your light baby
You should be your light
So you'll never lose your way
So you'll never be affraid 🎶

Can I take this moment to study every detail of his face? So I won't miss him when I'm gone.

"Promise is the title of this song, do you like it?" He is so proud of Jimin thats for sure, he's so supportive.

I look at Jimin first who is already smiling, he heard Taehyung maybe.

"I love it" I said.

He link his pinky finger with mine and stare intently in my eyes.

"Forever and always?"

This time my tears fell down.

Everyone seemed to notice, since Jimin stopped singing. "What's wrong?" Namjoon asked.

Before I could even reply Taehyung, I took this chance to let go of his finger and just answer Namjoon.  Because I can't promise him

"N-nothing I just felt the song in my heart eventhough I can't understand the lyrics" I said, Taehyung wipe my tears for me.

I will miss you guys.