28.

Last day

After that day, Taehyung and I talked about the truth behind  why I am here. At first he didn't believe me but the next day he told me to spend my remaining days with him. He won't believe it but he's making the most of it.

He seemed okay, am I done with my purpose? He ain't sad or depressed anymore, he doesn't look like he will do something to himself. I wish he's fine now.

It's my last day but my memory didn't even gave me a chance to remember what is it.
All I know is that tomorrow when I wake up I am probably not here anymore and I will be back to reality again.

"Let's sleep together tonight okay? I want to hold you in my arms for the last time" Taehyung said, little by little it made him realised that what I said make sense now. From the moment I get here not remembering where I am and why I am here until now. He said it makes sense.

He's the one who fixed our bed tonight, he changed the bedsheet and even the blanket. He said he will use my old blanket so he can still smell me everyday.

We are laying in my bed rightnow face to face both staring at each other. He's carresing my cheeks softly,

"Hey" I told him softly almost whispering. "Hm?" He respond.

"Stop that, it makes me sleepy" I whined and he chuckled.

"It's okay, sleep now....my baby" he said his voice almost cracked.

"I love you so much Tae, thank you for showing me what true love really felt like" I said with tears in my eyes. He gave me the sweetest smile he can give.

"I love you too, so much, thank you for your 100 days with me"

He kissed my foredhead for the last time and hugged me.

I fell asleep. But I felt him move.

"Where are you going?" I ask him and he smile.

"Up there, I'll be back promise"

With that I fell asleep completely.

I found myself walking automatically all the way to the rooftop. It was wide, the city lights were beautiful, the wind is cold just like Justin's feelings for me.....

I close my eyes embracing myself with the cold breeze of the night. This night will be the most stupid decision I will ever make, I know, but this is the only way to ease the pain in my heart.

I didn't mind stepping at the edge of this tall building getting ready to hit the ground of hell. Ready to face death, that I once feared. But before I even got the chance what I am about to do, I heard a male voice crying.

He is tall and has a dark hair, its the only detail I can see since its dark. His face was unable to see because his hair covering his eyes and the dark night covering his whole face.

"Are you here because of that person?"

I almost stumble at the sound of his deep voice.

I didn't answer.

"Well congratulation because you are not alone on your way to hell, guess this is our fate, I will just accept the fact that she is not meant for me and that life and heaven will separate us no matter what happens. I know it's insane but I have loved someone who doesn't belong in my world and the most painful part is we can't be together even if I tried  " His voice was shaking and his sobs were getting louder than before. I don't know but I just found myself crying while listening to him that finally I am not the only person who thinks that what I am about to do is somewhat helpful, in my situation atleast.

He was hurt, the girl he loves wasn't able to fight for his love. And now he is here because he can't accept the fact that the world will keep separating them what ever he does.
Just like Justin, he wasn't able to stop his self to cheat because of his unfaithful love for me.

Just like this guy, I can't accept the fact that Justin wasn't the one for me.

"I don't know your story but I do understand what  you feel, Believe me I've been there done that... But people like us don't deserve this kind of pain. We are wonderful but we suck in terms of love"

He chuckled

Again darkness wasn't able to let us see each others faces, I wish I could.

"Then goodbye? Atleast at my very last moment I am able to share this pain with someone and I was able to laugh a little because of you"

Suddenly, my heart begin to beat so fast, sweats dripping down my forehead, I guess this is it.

"I LOVE YOUUUUUU S-" the guy shouted but before I get to hear his last words I screamed.

"NOOOOOOOOOO!"

He jumped, the sound of people down there were loud enough for me to hear. The sirens of police and ambulance were all over the place.

A heavy tears stream down my face, realising what I have done in my life was as stupid as that guy who just jumped in this tall building. My knees weakens remembering the man I just talked to a while ago. I thought I can, but here I am crying and afraid of death.