13

After I finish doing my thing, I quickly made my way next to my hot neighbour which is my boyfriend and I look so stupid for smiling at that thought. I knock a few times then it opened revealing Jimin with huge smile in his face.

"Hey BABY~~~~~~~" and soon Jungkook join in "Oh-? BABY? You're here! Come come"

Both having fun teasing me with Taehyung and I's endearment. My face began to red like roses in embarassment thank god Taehyung came and hit their shoulders real hard for messing with me.

He grab my hand softly and let me sit on the kitchen counter where he is cooking then continue what he's doing.

"I'm sorry Selena" Jimin said with a chuckle and I smile back "But baby is not that bad" he said then burst out laughing with Jungkook then There's Taehyung, with his back shaking I can feel he is laughing too!

"JIMIN! I HATE YOU!" I said whining and it made him stop. "Sorry...................BABY" then burst out laughing again and this time I'm done!

"DON'T YOU EVER CALL ME BABY AGAIN TAEHYUNG! I SWEAR IF YOU EVER DID THAT I WILL RIP YOUR FRIENDS HEAD OFF"

Jungkook widen his eyes and so does Jimin and Taehyung look at me with a scared face and went to me quickly and hug me making me calm down.

"Stop it you two" He said then, "Or else my baby would rip your head's off"

"TAEHYUNG!"

"Sorry sorry"

And then all of them laugh together making fun of how embarrased I am.

"Who who who who who's your baby" Hoseok's voice echoed in the living room and when he see us on the kitchen with Taehyung hugging me... his jaw dropped.

"So it's true? Jungkook's news are true" Yoongi said and Jin and Namjoon following behind.

Jungkook look at us with an apologetic smike looking like he's about to poop.

"Yes hyung, we made it official" Taehyung said. "I'm sorry for worrying you Yoongi but you don't have to worry from now on because this time it's for real" I said standing beside Taehyung and everyone is silent as fuck.

"As long as Taehyung is happy then so be it" Yoongi said and went back to the living room.

All of them sighed in relief.

Was it something to feel relieve? I think he's still mad.

"Yoongi known as the arrogant and cold hearted one but he isn't, stop thinking about it Selena. He's now okay, see?"

Urrhm okay?

"Okay babe" I said then he peck my cheeks and the rest cringe at the sight of it and act like they were about to throw up.

"I'm done here" and Jungkook walk towards the living room.

"I can't stand the sight of you two" Namjoon said following Jungkook.

"WALANG FOREVER" Hoseok said but we didn't understand the first word. Jin smacked his head "What does it mean?" He asked.

"It's from the philippines! It's a famous line for bitter people whenever they saw a couple. I learn that from Kriesha Chu, she's a filipina you know"

Jin shook his head then walk towards the living room and so does Hoseok leaving me, Jimin and Taehyung.

Jimin tap Taehyung's shoulder and said something in their language but it made Taehyung chuckle and hit his shoulder.

"What did he said?" I asked in confusion.

"You don't wanna know" he said laughing and I rolled my eyes.

The 6 of them are playing video games in the living room while me and Taehyung are here in the kitchen. I am watching him cook for all of us his back facing me.

"Taehyung? Are they always here?" Whenever we are here or even if Taehyung is not here all his friends were always here to visit the house and it made me currious.

"Just after Yoona broke up with me" soooooooo the ex has now a name huh.

"Why did they have to look out for you after that?" I asked again.

"Because they know I wasn't thinking right whenever I'm not okay, they're afraid that I might do something stupid or harmful to myself"

What does it mean?

"Do you want me to tell you the story why?"

I just nodded, I want to understand

"Back in Highschool, when my Mom and Dad died in a car accident.... It depressed me and it made me want to jump off a rooftop, thank god Jimin caught me at the right time or else I'll be dead"

"You did that?"

It made my heart sunk at how he is capable enough to do things when he's not okay. A sudden feeling made me nervous.... what if I tell him the truth? What if he won't accept the truth? What if?

NO!

"Taehyung, promise me you'll never do that again please?" I said and stand up to hug him from behind and he chuckle.

"Don't worry, It was a long time ago and it won't happen again. Unless you leave me" My eyes widen and I made him face me. He seems like he's just joking but to me it wasn't funny.... at all

"TAEHYUNG!"

he hug me and kiss the top of my head "I promise I won't" and I hug him real tight.