12.

I woke up with the sound of someone knocking on my door. I wasn't expecting anyone exept for someone. I was too lazy to get up but right when I'm about to, the sound of the door opened and later on Taehyung was now standing right in front of me struggling holding a tray of food in his arms. I got up to help him but he didn't let me.

"I made a breakfast for my baby~"  then he peck my forehead which he never did and it's actually the first time he did that

Wait

What did I just heard?

Did he just call me his baby?

"H-hey you didn't have to" I said shyly but he just smiled at me. Anddddddddd why does he have those dark circles around his eyes? "What happened to you? Didn't you get enough sleep lastnight?" I asked worriedly touching his dark bags.

"I didn't sleep, I was busy thinking about you all night"

I hit his shoulder at his lame excuse and he just chuckled.

"But I don't want my baby staying up all night"

Wait

What did I just said?

Did I just call him my baby?

"Oohh. Baby? Didn't know that sounded perfectly coming from you" he said wiggling his eyebrows and I laugh at him.

"Then should I keep calling you that? Ha? Baby?" I said having fun teasing him.  "Ah~ chincha" he said shooking his head smiling. He feed me with the breakfast he made for me, a pancake and banana milk that I missed the most since I mentioned it to him before that I miss western food and now he made me one.

After we finish we got up from bed but before that he peck me again in the forehead.

I turn on the tv and sit comfortably beside him, his hands on my shoulder and my head laying on his. "Did you tell them about lastnight?" I asked talking about us.

He smile "Jimin and Jungkook are the first one to know since they slept over and about the others, I'll tell them later. Anddd don't worry about Yoongi hyung" he said then peck me again.

"Don't do that" I said whining. Well its not like I don't want it but it's actually the opposite.

At first he didn't get it.

"Ahhhhhh~ but why? Does it make you feel unfortable? Tell me" he said and I shook my head and look down. "Then what is it? Don't you like it?"

"It's just that I'm afraid I'll get used to it and afraid to miss it if you stop doing it"

He cupped my face and made me look at him.

Why is he so handsome by the way?

"Then get used to it because I don't have a plan to stop. I will spoil you with kisses and hugs until you get tired of me" he said then started showering me with kisses on my forehead, brows, eyes, tip of my nose and cheeks.

But why is he avoiding my lips?

It's because you haven't brush your teeth yet! 

Omg!

I quickly move myself away from him covering my mouth with a wide eyes. I didn't know that my hygene lately is getting worst and worst everyday. I remember one time we went out without taking a bath or even washing my hair and now? I face him without washing and brushing my teeth.

"Why? What happen?" Taehyung asked in confusion. He grab my hand to get near beside him again but I didn't let him. "Hm-hmm" I mumble still covering my mouth. "C'mon baby tell me, I won't understand if you keep talking with your hand covering you mouth like that"

How am I suppose to tell him that 'hey I know why you won't kiss me on the lips! It's because I did not brush my teeth yet right?'   UGH! such a major turn off.

He became inpatient and move himself near me and embrace me his eyes staring at mine. Imagine my position in this small couch and him embracing me face to face, take note our face are just inches away. He softly move my hand away from my mouth with a chuckle and I shook my head in disagreement but he still did and because he's stronger than I am, I give up.

"It doesn't matter if you haven't brush your teeth yet hey" he said. My eyes widen in shock at the same time in embarassment. Did I said my thought out loud? How did he found out?

He lean closer to me then whisper on my ears. "I won't kiss your lips unless you tell me"his breath sent down shivers down my spine and I can feel the smirk fluster in his face.

And then he peck me again on my forehead.

He stood up and smile "I'll let you clean first then when youre done you can come on my apartment, I will cook lunch for you" I nodded and smile at him as a responce. Once he's no more in sight I plopped my body in the couch.

I stare at the ceiling and held my chest and feel my heart as it beats 100x more than yesterday, or more than it beats for Justin. I can't help myself compare him to Taehyung, it's just that I have never felt this happy before until I met him.

It's like,

I don't wanna wake up from this dream anymore..........