Chapter 40

Chapter 40:

-          Harry’s POV -

Day 51:

We were all sitting at the breakfast bar in the kitchen eating lunch when Niall finally stumbled downstairs. To say that he looked like shit would be an understatement. His hair was a mess, he had huge bags under his eyes, and above all he was dragging his feet as if he hadn’t eaten in days. He ignored all of us and walked straight over to the freezer; opening the door and shoving his head inside of it. He closed the door on his head and stood there like that in silence. The rest of us just stared at him; waiting for something else to happen.

I was about to say something when both Niall and Liam let out a long, depressing sigh. Liam snapped his head up from where he’d been leaning it against the bench top and stared back at Niall; waiting for him to say something. Eventually Niall pulled his head out of the freezer and collapsed into the bar stool next to mine. He buried his face in his hands and let out another sigh.

“What the hell happened last night..?” Niall groaned. Liam tensed. “I feel like I was hit by a truck.”

“I think you’d be in a lot more pain than that if Liam was that big.” Louis smirked next to me. Liam lunged across the counter and threw a hand over Louis’ mouth but it was too late. Louis had already said it. Niall stared at the two of them with wide eyes. Liam went bright red and couldn’t look Niall in the eye.

He’s so cute, why on Earth aren’t these two together yet..?

“Wha-What are you talking about Louis..?” Niall managed to stutter out; knowing full well what Louis had meant. Louis chuckled but couldn’t say anything else because of Liam’s hand. I decided to cut in:

“Do you remember anything from last night, Niall?” I asked. Niall shook his head. His eyes were still locked on a blushing Liam. “Well, long story short, someone ruphied you last night at the club. You tongued Liam in front of all of us then later on tried to seduce him.”

Okay that was really blunt but someone needed to say it.

Louis had yelled at me last night for ruining their moment and it was only then that I’d realised that Niall actually loved Liam back. I wasn’t going to be subtle when it came to these two. They needed someone to trigger their damn relationship and I wasn’t going to wait for Louis’ games to pay off. I watched as Niall turned an equally dark shade of red to Liam. Suddenly Niall jumped up and ran out of the room, upstairs, and into I’m assuming his bedroom; slamming the door behind him. We all turned to look at Liam but he was already on his feet and running after Niall. Once Liam had ran off everyone turned their gaze to me.

“What..? He was going to find out eventually, I might as well get it out in the open now.” I defended. Zayn gave Louis and me a weird look and went back to eating his sandwich. Louis leant in close to my ear and I felt my heart skip a beat. We could be dating for years and he’d still make me nervous.

“You ruin my fun.” Louis smirked. I chuckled.

“Punish me then.” I smirked back.

-          Liam’s POV –

Day 51: