Chapter 15

Chapter 15:

-          Harry’s POV –

Day 29:

I came downstairs to find Liam, Zayn, Louis, and two random girls in the kitchen. They were talking happily and laughing amongst themselves. They didn’t even notice when I came in.

“What’s going on?” I asked; flashing a smile at the two girls as I appeared in the doorway.

I guess they’re cute... not that I have any interest.

One of them turned to face Liam and slapped him on the arm. I tensed.

Is she crazy?

“Liaam! Didn’t you tell anyone that we were coming?!” She whined; giving him a shove and knocking him off balance. He laughed and pushed her back.

“Hey, I could have told them a year ago and they still wouldn’t have been ready for you.” He teased back. The girl crossed her arms and pouted.

“Meanie!” She sulked, before realising that I was still staring back at them. “Anyway! Introduce ussss!” She whined again. I was taken aback, she and Liam seemed really close.

“Oh! Right, my bad.” Liam said, holding his hands up in front of himself defensively. He was grinning like a school girl. I found myself smiling with him. I don't think that any of us had seen him smile since the Amy incident. I glanced at Louis and saw his face soften as he watched Liam. I felt a stabbing pain grow in the back of my throat.

“Guys, this is Sarah; my best friend from back home, as well as my evil-ex.” Liam laughed. Sarah raised her hand and was about to hit him. I tensed again, and this time she noticed. She stopped her hand mid-air and noticed that everyone had tensed. She paused for a second and her eyes widened as she lowered her hand.

“...you finally told them about Dark Liam?!” She exclaimed. This time she whacked him on the back of the head without hesitation. Liam laughed as he rubbed the back of his head and smiled back at her.

“Yeah... he kinda made an appearance a few weeks ago...” He mumbled; glancing up at us.

Dark Liam..? Wait, are they talking about..?

An image of Liam’s other evil self flashed through my mind.

Oh, I get it now.

“Dark Liam, huh? Is that what you call Liam’s alter-sex-crazed ego?” I mused. Sarah’s eyes widened.

“Wait, what? Sex-crazed? Liam James Payne, what on earth did you do?” She asked Liam in a stern voice, her hands on her hips. He looked down at the ground and avoided her gaze.

They’re acting like a mother and son...

Liam blushed.

“I may have kissed Niall...” He mumbled; glancing up at her from the floor. Zayn who was drinking a glass of juice choked and spat it out all over the tiles. Louis and I laughed at him as he gasped for air.

I guess he’d forgotten about that.

I looked back at Sarah and her friend and they shot a glance at each other.

“Oh... is that why he isn’t here then?” Sarah asked. Louis and Liam tensed instantly and the room fell silent.

Wait, what?