Chapter 22

Chapter 22:

-          Liam’s POV -

Day 32:

I stepped out of the shower and realised that I hadn’t seen Louis or Harry since we’d gotten back. I glanced at the clock.

Holy crap, it’s already 12.45AM, where the hell are they?

I got changed into some trackies and tip-toed into the hallway. I checked to see if the coast was clear before I started to sneak over towards Louis’ room. I cracked the door open to find Louis and Harry, both asleep in nothing but their underwear in Louis’ bed. They were out like a light. I smiled at them and closed the door again.

I walked downstairs and into the kitchen to get a glass of water. I switched the light on and nearly had a heart attack when I saw Niall sitting at the breakfast bar. He’d been on twitter on his phone in the dark for some reason. I noticed a bottle of vodka on the bench top and suddenly became very worried. That bottle was full earlier today... how much has Niall drunk..? He looked up at me and his eyes widened for some reason.

“Hey... you alright..?” I asked cautiously, taking a weary step towards him.

There must be something seriously wrong for him to have drunken that much...

He’d drunken over half the bottle. He smiled back at me happily:

“Yeah sure, why Liam?” He chimed; completely normal sounding.

Huh.

I sighed in relief.

“You didn’t drink all of that vodka, did you?” I asked rhetorically. I shook my head at myself and walked over to the cupboard. I reached up and got a glass from the shelf and looked back over my shoulder at Niall. He was looking back at me all confused. “You really scared me for a second there. I’d thought that you’d drunken all of that by yourself in the dark.” I smirked. He chuckled and shook his head.

“Jesus Liam, how Irish do you think I am?” He teased. An image of Louis and Harry sleeping upstairs flashed through my mind.

They must have drunken it...

An idea popped into my head. I felt Dark Liam come to the surface as I walked over to the sink and filled my glass. I turned to face Niall; a sadistic grin on my face. He stared back at me in shock.

“I’ve got an idea.” I smirked.

-          Louis’ POV –

Day 32:

Aargh, my head’s killing me. What time is it..?

I tried to lift my eyelids open but failed, and as I started to wake up, my head started to pound even more.

Oww, how much did we drink last night..?

I tried to open my eyes again; this time with better results. I slowly managed to hold my eyes open and as they began to focus, I noticed two things.

1. I was in nothing but my underwear on my bed.

2. Harry was lying face down next to me wearing nothing.