Chapter 16

Chapter 16:

-          Harry’s POV –

Day 29:

Liam shut the door and the lights went out. I didn’t know what was about to happen. I’d just foiled his plan to snatch Louis. I winced and backed up against the wall, waiting for Dark Liam to come out and attack.

I waited. And waited. And waited.

Nothing.

“...Liam?” I asked; my voice breaking off at the end. My eyes were starting to adjust and I could now make out his face from the light coming from under the door. He was leaning his head against it, eyes shut. He looked like he was about to start banging his head against it when he turned to face me.

“You idiot.” He cursed, glaring right at me

Suck it.

“You’re an actual idiot, you know that?!” He hissed.

I glared back.

I wasn’t going to back down when it came to Louis.

“Gah, you’ve ruined everything!” He snapped. He was really angry.

“I’m sorry that I ruined your chance for a drunken hook up. Maybe next time, hey Liam?” I snickered.

“You don’t understand anything, you fucking moron.” He snapped back.

Wait, what the hell don’t I understand?

I felt myself getting angrier by the second. Liam furrowed his eyebrows and rubbed his eyes in concentration. He sighed deeply.

“Ok then, let me lay it out for you. I’ve spent the whole god damn fortnight making you and Louis jealous, so that when I brought Louis in here, you’d snap and burst in and take him from me. Do you get it now?!” He hissed; sighing again in frustration. I stared back at him in shock.

“Wh-what..?” I managed to get out. “Wh-What good would that do..?”

That same evil glare came back to his face. He was Dark Liam once again.

He glared back at me; sending a shiver down my spine. I went to take a step back but I was already pressed up against the wall. He planted his arm above my head and leaned closer.

“Ugh, I’ve had it up to here with you two.” He cursed. “Do I have to spell it out for you?”

Spell what out? What the hell is he going on about this ti-

“Louis loves you.” He snapped.

...What?

My eyes grew wide.

He’s not serious, it’s another trick.

“You’re...you’re lying...” I mouthed; eyes still bulging. I heard voices getting louder outside the closet door. He shook his head and leaned even closer.

"You're so thick, you know that? Why else would he kiss you?" He insisted. I lost the feeling in my legs.

Wait, how does he know that Louis and I-

I gasped.

Louis didn't forget.

“I’m not lying. Now even if you still don’t believe me, Louis is about to bust that door wide open. Now, you can choose to either stand there like an idiot and make him look stupid, or you can kiss me and watch as your fucking ridiculously jealous-soon-to-be boyfriend comes in here and snatches you away from me.” Liam snapped. I heard footsteps approaching the door, the voices outside had gone silent. I stared back at Liam, because now he was just normal Liam again and normal Liam wouldn't lie about something like this and-