Chapter 7

Chapter 7:

 - Niall's POV -

Day 4:

“NIIAAaaaAAAaaaAAAaaaAAALLL!” Screamed Louis in a bad attempt of a Tarzan impersonation.

I looked up from the TV to see him strutting into the living room. He sat down on the couch next to me and slung his arm around my shoulder. Harry and Zayn came in after him and sat down next to us.

“We’re going out tonight.” said Harry; full of determination. I gulped.

“Are we now?” I replied sarcastically.

Oh great; another chance for me to embarrass myself.

I shot a dirty look at Louis and Zayn. Last time they'd gotten me so drunk they'd convinced me that Paul was Santa. I spent the whole night trying to sit on his knee and ask for presents. Zayn and Louis smirked at each other with no regret.

“Come on! It’s boring as hell around here! Let’s go out and get some bitches!” Harry yelled, Louis elbowed him in the rib."What? It was a joke."

Zayn laughed.

I guess going out would get my mind off of Liam...

“Ok... but no tequila.” I agreed hesitantly; glaring at Louis and Zayn. They pouted.

“Fine.” They both sulked.

“...Why don’t you go upstairs and convince Liam to be our designated driver?” Louis asked. I frowned. I hadn’t spoken to him at all since that moment in the kitchen.

“Why me? It was Harry’s idea!” I whined back.

“Yeah, but he’s been quiet the past few days and you’re the closest to him...” Harry said suddenly looking quite serious. Louis and Zayn nodded. I guess I wasn’t the only one he hadn’t been talking to.

“...Alright” I grumbled. I got up from the couch and dragged myself upstairs.

What the hell am I going to do when I see him?

My mind flashed back to the face that he showed me in the kitchen; that sadistic smile...

I'd deduced that that was what Liam was like when he flirted with people. That was the only answer I could come up with. The only answer I wanted to come up with. Because the idea that Liam had been hiding either his real or split personality from us for the past two years made me furious. Anyway.

I stopped outside his door with my hand stuck on the handle. I took a deep breath to collect myself and plastered a fake smile on my face. I busted the door open:

“Liaaam!” I shouted as I burst into the room. As soon as I saw him I froze. He was on the floor, shirtless, doing push ups.

Are you fucking kidding me?

Liam looked back at me all cute and startled, then got up off the floor and ran a hand through his hair. He flashed me a smile that was so bright it almost made me wince.

“Hey.” He said softly.

Huh?

“What’s up?”

What? Why is he so happy? He hasn’t said a thing to anyone the past two days... I thought he was mad or something.

I struggled to find words.