Chapter 31

Chapter 31:

-          Niall’s POV -

I opened my eyes and found myself back at the house. We were having a party for some reason, and I was playing volleyball in the pool with a bunch of girls. There was loud music blaring and the summer heat had caused everyone to strip down to their bathers. I had no idea how I’d gotten here. I heard someone’s voice behind me.

“Hey.” They murmured. I turned around to see Liam looking down on me from the edge of the pool. My heart stopped. He was in his board shorts and was sweating from the humidity. His muscles glistened as the drops of sweat rolled down his chest and over his abs. I gulped. He ran a hand through his hair and smiled down at me.

“Li-Liam, how did you-?! Are you okay? Does your head hurt? You should be in the hospital! We’ve gotta get you-“

Liam bent over and pulled his board shorts down to his ankles. My jaw fell open. He stood back upright again and took a step forward; dropping into the water. When he re-emerged in front of me he wiped is hair from his eyes and smiled even wider.

“I’m fine.” He mumbled. He came closer and I backed up, until my back was hitting the pool wall and Liam was trapping me between his arms that were now gripping the ledge behind me. “I’m not going to die that easily.”

“Wha... but how did we get back he-“

Liam took my face in his hands and ran his thumb over my cheek. I was paralysed from the neck down now. He was somehow still coming closer. I could feel his breath on my lips.

“We came back so that I could do this...” Liam whispered. And just like that he pulled me forward and smashed his lips onto mine. I wasn’t going to waste a chance like this like I had last time. Straight away I closed my eyes and kissed him back, and when he started to slip his tongue into my mouth I let him. I wove my hands into his hair and tugged on it hard to encourage him on. Kissing Liam was my favourite thing in the world. But apparently Liam wanted more than that. After a while I felt something hard press against the inside of my thigh and I groaned into his mouth. He took the hint and let go of my face to grab my legs and lift me up against the wall and wedge himself between them. He started grinding into me and when I wrapped my legs around his waist as I started to grind back his hands began tugging at the draw string of my shorts.

“You can do it raw, right?” Liam gasped. I was suddenly reminded that we weren’t alone, but when I shot my eyes open, we actually were. Everyone else had disappeared. I closed my eyes again and dragged my fingers down Liam’s back to earn a growl from his lips. I smiled at his reaction but he didn’t smile back. Instead he gripped my hips and lifted me up onto the edge of the pool and yanked off my board shorts. I gasped at the feeling of the night air and this time Liam smiled at my reaction. He came closer and slung my legs over his shoulders, then gripped my hips again and pulled me back into the water.

Liam’s hands slid down to my ass and he started groping it; beginning to pull me even closer and start to rub himself up against me. I gasped and wrapped my arms around his neck and smashed our lips together again. I needed this so fucking bad right now. Because Liam was safe and wet and naked and hard and in my mouth after so god damn long and-

“Tell me you want me.” He growled. I felt him start nudging himself against me and I clenched my eyes shut. He bit down hard on my bottom lip. “Come on, say it.”

“No, why don’t you tell me?” I gasped. Liam started sliding his way in and my eyes rolled into the back of my head and I buried my face into his neck.