Chapter 35) Friends

Luke had been gone for long, and i missed him.. Also a part of me was really worried about him, because ever since our last day together he had been acting.. Weird.. And also a bit distant.

We had talked on the phone, but not much. When we talked it was like Luke wasn't really there.. But whenever i asked if he was okay, he would just shrug it off. There was also this one day where i thought it was him that called me, but when i picked up it was Ashton.

He told me that Luke was going through a rough path right now, but that i shouldn't worry. But how could i just stop myself from worrying? I would always be thinking about him, and especially now that he felt so down.

The only reason why i relaxed a bit, was because Ashton promised me that they were looking after him. And i also made him promise that he would give me updates.. So Ashton texted me most days, to give me an update about Luke.

I know it might seem a bit extreme, to get one of his friends to give text me.. But what would you do, if you were in my shoes. And it happened to be your boyfriend, who wasn't feeling the best, and refused to talk about it? I just.. I needed to know how he was..

But in the meantime, i had gotten more comfortable here.. In our house. It still felt a bit weird though, being alone in such a big house. So i was more than happy, that a certain someone was coming today.

And just as i thought about that someone coming over today, the doorbell rang. I quickly ran out to the front door, with Petunia running after me. I reached the doorknob, and opened the door with a big smile on my lips as i hugged the person in front of me.

''Well, would you look at that.. I guess someone missed me'' I looked up to see Gabriel staring down at me, as he hugged me back. This time he had a new wig on, it wasn't the pink one anymore.

No this time he had a blue one on, with some purple highlights. And of course, he had his long eyelashes on.. The only thing he was missing was his long stilettos. But other than that, he still looked like the barbie doll he was.

''Of course i missed you! Didn't you miss me?'' I said with a grin on my lips. Gabriel looked me up and down, then looked at his long pink manicured nails. And then he shrugged.

''Well.. Of course i missed you boo, you're my little sunshine'' He said, finally smiling at me. He let out a little scream when Petunia came over, taking him by surprise. ''Uh.. Aren't you a nice little pig, dog.. Looking thing'' Then he bent down, and patted Petunia on her head.

I rolled my eyes at his little outburst, before i let out a giggle as Petunia started to lick Gabriels fingers. ''Oh god, ew. Doesn't this thing ever stop drooling'' He said, as he waved his hand wildly in the air.

I sat down, and scratched Petunia behind her ears. ''Oh stop, she's a sweetheart'' I said, smiling down at the dog. Then i placed a kiss on her head, before standing up again.

I looked up at Gabriel, and noticed that he started to fiddle nervously with his hair, or well the wig.. ''What's up?'' I asked him. ''Well, i brought a little present with me.. Please don't get mad'' He said, and then i heard footsteps.

The footsteps got louder, and i looked into the direction they came from. Gabriel had taken Laurel with him, and to be honest.. It didn't really matter to me, it had been so long since the last time i had seen her, and i missed her

''I-I uh..'' Laurel stuttered, as she stopped walking. I ran over to her, and embraced her in a tight hug. Clearly i took her by surprise, as it took a couple of seconds before she finally hugged me back.