Chapter 19) Livestream

I was sitting in the hallway, just looking at the wall that was in front of me. Footsteps could be heard, so i turned my head to look at that direction. Only to see Crystal walking towards me, coming over to sit down next to me on the floor.

''Guess that wasn't how you wanted people to find out about your relationship, huh?'' She said, looking over at me. ''You could say that.. And i didn't think Liz would have to find out this way, i mean we haven't even told anyone'' I said while letting out a sigh.

This was not the ideal way to tell the one you were datings mother, that you were in a relationship. Who would want to watch their son in a video like that, with the girl who worked for you.. This was not how i wanted Liz or anyone to find out, this could only go wrong in so many ways. It could affect my work, maybe someone would think Liz favored me and that's why i got a higher pay. Not because i worked hard for it, but because i was dating her youngest son.

And for the rest of the world to find out like this, how would it not look? I could get called all sorts of things, and i bet it has already begun. Social media would get crazy, and i could feel like this wasn't gonna go my way.

What about my parents? This was not a way i wanted my parents to see me, no this was something private between me and Luke. It was not anything for the whole world to see, no one would like having something like this leaked. It was private and i can't believe that some people would feel the need to leak something like this. No it wasn't a sextape, but it could've been.

''Look i know this is hard, but i think Liz is gonna be okay with it.. Things like this can happen, and especially when you're dating a world famous band member'' Crystal said, pulling me out of my thoughts. I hid my face in my hands, as i let out a sigh. ''Come with me'' Crystal said as she got up, i looked up from my hands and saw her sticking her hand out to me. I grabbed her hand, and got up from the floor.

Crystal had pulled me with her into the crowd so we could see some of the concert. And god these fans were loud, they were screaming so much i think they were gonna lose their voices tomorrow. But then i looked up at the stage, and just blocked everything else out, as i looked at Luke. The way he sang with so much passion in his voice, you could really see that he put his whole heart into the music. It was clear that he belonged on the stage, he looked so comfortable up there, like being on the stage was like a second home to him.

''It's up to you if you want to live with this.. It can be overwhelming, but if you want to be with someone like him, you need to accept the whole package. It's going to be hard, but it's going to be worth it, i promise you that.. Now it's just up to you to decide, if you're gonna be in this, or if you want an out'' Crystal yelled over the music.

She was right, it was going to be hard.. But i loved him with all my heart, and i could never leave him. I was his, and he was mine, and no matter how hard things was gonna get, i wasn't going to leave him. So one way or another i was gonna make this work, it might get crazy and be a ride full of emotions. But one thing was for sure, i wasn't gonna back out now.

The concert was over, and i just waited for Luke to return. Crystal and i, stood at the backstage area, since i didn't really want to face Liz right now, and i just wanted to be in Luke's arms again. And soon enough he was walking my way, with a smile on his face.

He came over and sneaked his arms around me, but as soon as i lifted my face to look at him, his smile disappeared. ''Maya what's wrong?'' Luke asked me with a frown on his face. ''Um.. A video of us in the elevator was leaked..'' I told him, since there was no point in lying, he was gonna find out the minute he opened his phone anyways.