Chapter 24) Reunited

Almost a month had went by, i didn't think packing up my whole life would take this long. I had to sell my apartment, and the man who owned the building wasn't very happy with my sudden move. We had also had a little discussion, about the video thing. And well, that didn't end great.

I had sold some of my stuff that i didn't need, and had also managed to buy a storage space for the rest of my stuff that i couldn't bring with me. Gabriel had helped me find someone who had a truck, and who was willing to help with moving my stuff. And funnily enough, it had been his little brother that helped me. The two of them was so different from each other, Gabriel's little brother was a 'real' man.  

And to compare the two of them to each other? Now Gabriel might be a tall man with muscles, but he had his pink wig on. Long manicured nails, and a ton of makeup was covering his face. His little brother had some tattoos on his arms, and looked like some kind of gangster.  But he was pretty nice, and funny. And that was probably the only thing the two of them had in common, their humor.

Gabriel hadn't helped us bring in the stuff into the storage space i had bought. So it was just me, and his brother that had been carrying it all inside. All while Gabriel stood and watched us, he had claimed that he was cheering for us. Like that should help us, but oh well. At least he got his brother to help me, while he was standing with a pom pom in his hand, and a starbuck coffee in the other.

I had tried my best to help lifting the heavy stuff, but i'm not that strong so in the end we gave up. And i convinced Jack to come and help us, so when he had come i was standing next to a cheering Gabriel, who had a spare pom poms. That he gave to me.

So we stood there and acted like two cheerleaders, while the guys carried all my heavy stuff into the storage. It was actually really funny, but i think that Gabriel's brother, and Jack had found us a little annoying.

But in the end it all worked out, and we had gone out for drinks to celebrate the move of my stuff. Gabriel and i had occupied the dance floor, with our pom poms still in hand. And once again, Gabriel had managed to get me drunk as fuck. So i had watched some videos of myself, and it was sure to say i looked like i had fun.. A bit too much, if you ask me.

And by too much fun, i mean that i did things i don't normally do. We had left the club around 3am, to go to the beach. Where we had continued our little party, with a small bonfire, some other people had joined us. But well, i can't remember who.

Jack had found me really funny, he wouldn't tell me what i had done, except for one thing. Apparently Gabriel and i, had thought it would be a great idea to go skinny dipping. They had gotten Gabriel away from that idea by giving him his pom poms, but me?

Well this is just embarrassing, because Jack had tucked me into his hoodie. So the zipper was on my back, so i couldn't get it off. And when i had given up, on taking it off, i had pouted my lips like a little kid.

So yeah.. I don't think i'm gonna drink like that again, for a very long time that is. Never had my drunk self loved the idea of skinny dipping, except for that day. And i don't really want to do that, so i'm just gonna keep away from the alcohol. Or more specific, away from the tequila Gabriel had made me drink.

Okay he didn't have to make me drink, but being in Gabriel's company while drinking? Not the best thing, the last time i got wasted as well, but not like this. And well, can't say i'm mad about it. Gabriel just brings out another side of me, a funny drunk side. And i kinda like it, just not the skinny dipping drunk me.

All that had happened about a week ago, and i hadn't really talked to Luke. He was busy, and sometimes when we finally talked he would fall asleep. It didn't really bother me that he fell asleep on me, i knew that he wasn't sleeping much. So if talking to me could calm him down to the point where he would be asleep?