Chapter 12) Don't wanna leave

I was exhausted from crying, that's for sure. Luke was still holding me, as we laid here in my bed ''Please don't hate me..'' He whispered ''I don't hate you.. But you hurt me..'' I said quietly. It was true, his words had hurt me more than they should. But that was probably because i liked him more than i would admit. Old feelings got the best of me, and i could feel myself getting sucked deeper into this. ''I know... This wasn't supposed to happen..'' Luke said while letting out a sigh. He ran his fingers up and down on my arm, making small goosebumps appear.

We laid here for an hour or two, just here in each others company. I could feel Luke's arms didn't hold me as tight as before, and his breath was getting heavy. Signaling that he had fallen asleep, his phone started to ring. I took it from the night stand and saw the caller id was Liz, so i just answered it. ''Hi, it's Maya..'' I said quietly, as i removed Luke's arm from me, so i could get up. I walked into my living room,  seeing as i didn't wanna wake him up ''Luke fell asleep, and i didn't wanna wake him'' I told her.

''It's alright.. But Maya darling, are you alright? I saw the interview after i was done with the photoshoot'' Liz asked ''Well it's fine.. But i didn't really get to take any photos, i'm sorry'' I said as i walked over to the window. ''Maya, it's okay. I understand, and there's nothing to be sorry about'' She told me ''Um.. You want me to wake Luke?'' I asked, changing the subject. ''Please just tell him that he needs to come home.. I need to discuss a few things with him'' She said, this didn't sound so good.. ''Okay.. I'll see you on monday then'' I said ''Thank you..'' Liz said, then she hung up.

It sounded serious.. Like something was wrong, so i walked back into my bedroom to wake Luke up. ''Luke..'' I said quietly as i shook him lightly, he just let out a little tired moan. ''Lukeee.. Please wake up'' I said, as i leaned down and pressed a kiss against his cheek. ''Mmh'' It sounded from his lips as he tried to open his eyes. ''Your mom called..'' I told him, ''It can wait..'' He mumbled as he pulled me down to him. ''I don't think it can.. It sounded serious'' I said, as i put a hand on his chest.

''But i really don't wanna leave you.. Especially today'' He said as he rolled onto his side to look at me. ''Luke, you have to.. It sounded really important, and i'll still be here.. I'm not going anywhere'' I told him, as i looked into his eyes. His hand caressed my cheek ''Can i kiss you?'' He whispered as he glanced down at my lips. ''You don't need to ask me'' I chuckled ''Yes i do.. Cause i just messed up big time, and i don't want to step over your boundaries right now..'' Luke said quietly. I leaned in and planted a quick kiss on his lips.

We stood at my front door, Luke was on his way out. The elevator opened its doors and out stepped the one and only Gabriel ''Gabriel?'' I said confused, how the hell did he get in here? ''Hey Boo, i thought i'd come over with dinner..'' He said as he stepped out from the elevator. ''How did you even get in?'' I asked ''Oooh so i guess you went with the long one.. Hello pretty, i'm Gabriel'' Gabriel said as he introduced himself to Luke. ''Oh um.. Hey..'' Luke said as he stared at Gabriel, i mean i could understand that.. Gabriel had his long pink wig on, and heels.. ''You still didn't tell me how you got in..'' I said, still not getting how the hell he got into the building in the first place. ''I made a copy of your key, when we were out drinking'' He shrugged his shoulders as he walked into my apartment. What in the world..

''Soo... Maybe you should look after who you give your keys to'' Luke chukled. ''Yeah.. I don't even remember me giving him my keys..'' I said, as i started to wonder how in the world Gabriel would come up with the idea of making a copy of my key. ''I really don't wanna leave you.. Especially with that, weird barbie doll'' Luke said while letting out a little chuckle, as he entwined our fingers ''I HEARD THAT!'' Gabriel shouted from the inside, making me giggle ''Please go, before he go all diva mode on you'' I laughed. ''Just please Maya.. Know that i didn't say those things to hurt you.. I know you're hurt, but please don't hate me'' Luke said quietly to me. ''I don't hate you.. But i am hurt yes..'' I told him ''But now you need to go home.. We can't have-'' Luke cut me off by pressing his lips against mine.