Chapter 33) LA Concert, and phone calls

It was a bit awkward when we finally came out from the bathroom.. Not only because Liz was in the house, but because Calum and Ashton had decided to come over. Liz didn't really 'catch' us, if you could say that. No while she was in the kitchen, or wherever she was. Ashton had to be the one we came face to face with, when we opened the door.

It was awkward, as fuck. But i guess it would be better running into him, instead of Liz. He could've at least walked away, but no.. He just had to say something..

''Oh no you didn't.. And with Liz in the house!'' That was just one of the things he had whisper shouted at us, while wearing a big fat grin on his lips. ''You couldn't at least have done it a better place.. Like i don't know, upstairs maybe?'' And he just kept talking.

''But seriously.. With mommy Liz in the house!'' And after that i told him to shut the fuck up, which may have been a bit harsh. But oh well, at least no one else heard him. Then i had gone upstairs, and it felt like i was doing the walk of shame..

But anyway, when dinner time rolled around. Calum and Ashton was still here, it didn't really surprise me, but well.. When i had walked in with the dinner, to place it on the table, Ashton just had to open his big fat mouth again.

So as i sat down beside Liz, he had asked me. ''Did something happen Maya? You're walking a bit funny'' Which caused Luke to choke on his water, and even Calum let out an awkward cough.

I could tell by the look on his face, that he did indeed think he was the most funny human being on earth. He was also a bit drunk, lets just say the man had a bit too much wine.

But i had been quick to come up with a lie, maybe too quick. But anyways, i told him i had tripped earlier, when we were grocery shopping. Because Petunia had pulled at the leash, and that caused me to fall.

After that, i would say dinner went okay. Calum and Ashton took a cab home, and then just as i thought we had done okay, Liz said something to us.. She was going to bed, so we had just said goodnight to her, when she said something just before she shut the door.

''Goodnight you two.... Oh, and please keep it down'' And that's when we knew she had indeed heard the two of us.. And just as i had thought we had been quiet, and Luke's little lie about him eating something bad worked.. But no, i guess you can't hide anything from Liz..

So the day after that had been.. Awkward... Like, Luke had to drag me down the stairs. I thought i would've had to drag him down, but instead it was the other way around.

Anyway, at least Liz acted normal. Or well, kinda.. She still had this smirk on her lips, whenever Luke would grab my hand, or steal a little kiss. At first it was a little weird, but then we overheard a phone call..

She and Andy, had a little bet going on. The only thing we know, is that the bet is something about Luke and I, and Jack, and Celeste.. She wouldn't tell us more than that, so now we could only guess. The only other thing she said, was that she was clearly winning.

And now we were currently at the concert, it was great.. But it also meant that Luke had to leave me again, and that thought brought me down a bit. I tried to push that thought away, and tried to focus on being here.

Here looking at them, with Crystal by my side and Liz somewhere taking pictures. I couldn't help the smile that appeared on my lips, as i saw how much energy Luke put into his performance.