Chapter 14) Fangirls

I could feel the bed moving, a sign that Luke was getting up. I knew it was early since he had to get up to that photoshoot, and then answer some questions for a magazine. ''Maya i have to go now..'' Luke said quietly to me, careful not to disturb my sleeping state. ''Mmm'' I mumbled, as i cuddled into the sheets ''I'll be back later, i promise'' He said as he pressed a soft kiss to my cheek.

I woke up later, to an empty bed. Yes i knew he had gone to the interview hours ago, but it felt empty without him here. A smile played on my lips as i remembered what he had told me hours ago, before we went to sleep.

When he had told me that he wanted to be with me forever, it was like my heart stopped. Every thought i had was gone, and my mind went blank. It wasn't long we had been back in eachothers lives, but it was clear from the start what we wanted. I wanted him, and lucky for me, he wanted me too.

He didn't even care about that deal him and Michael had made back then. But i was worried, what if this ruined the bond between them? I couldn't be known as that girl, that literally ruined a band. Just because of some feelings, but it isn't just any feeling.. No it was clear, what i felt for Luke was more than just some silly crush. It wasn't just a simple 'I like you' no it was more than that, and i was scared to admit it myself. The feelings i have for him went deep, way too deep. And now he had to leave soon, and that thought made my heart break.

I knew we would have to seperate for some time, but i meant what i had told him. I would still be here when he came back. He truly had my heart, and i was scared that it was going to shatter into a million pieces. I had fallen hard for him, that i was sure of. But i felt like he was there to catch me, still i couldn't shake the feeling off, the feeling of being scared. Scared that something bad would happen.

Maybe i should listen a bit to my brain, but i have already decided to listen to my heart. And my heart only told me one thing, i had to be brave and just live. I was just gonna go with the flow, and not listen to my brain trying to tell me otherwise. Because i knew what i wanted, and what i wanted was Luke. Nothing else, so now i just hope that it's all going to be okay.

It was thursday which meant that the concert was tomorrow, and the day after that Luke would be on a plane. Flying to another part of Australia before they're going to America. Reality sucked, and i wished we could just stay together.

An hour went by quickly, and i was still in bed. My stomach was growling, pulling me out of my little daydream, as i realised i should probably get some food. I let out a sigh as i got out of my comfy bed. I got out of my bedroom and into my kitchen, but as i pulled the fridge open i realised that i needed to go grocery shopping. Especially if i was going to make dinner for Luke and i. So i guess that meant i couldn't just walk around in my t shirt anymore..

As i walked through the city, i started to notice some people were looking at me, and not just like you maybe would glance at someone who walks past you. No they literally stopped up and looked at me, i felt like i was naked. Completely stripped of all clothes, but i wasn't. I tried to shake of the uncomfortable feeling i had as i continued to walk. 

I quickly walked into the grocery store, hoping that there wouldn't be any people staring at me in here.

I walked around, trying to get an idea of what i could cook us for dinner. But it was like nothing seemed good enough, maybe we should just go out. Yeah that seemed like a better idea. So instead i walked over to buy a bottle of wine, gotta have some in storage.. You never know when you need it, now i just needed to pick a bottle..

As i reached up and grabbed a bottle, i felt someone poke my shoulder. ''Um hi, i'm sorry if this is annoying..'' A girly voice sounded from behind me, i turned around and came face to face with a girl, who seemed a couple of years younger than me. Beside her was another girl ''Oh it's okay'' I smiled, but what in the world.. Why would they talk to me?