Chapter 26) Baby talk

I sat up in the bed, sheets wrapped around my naked body, and Luke? Well, i think he was freaking out enough for the both of us. ''Luke'' I tried to say, but he continued his ramble. His words didn't make any sense, and i couldn't make out what he was saying, because he talked so fast.

I put my hands on his shoulder, before i moved over to place a light kiss on his shoulder. ''Luke, please calm down'' I tried to say, as i pulled him closer to me. ''But Maya, i.. I, how could i forget'' He said, looking over at me as he finally stopped moving.

''It's not only your fault.. I forgot it too'' I told him, and it was true. It takes two to tango.. And i guess we both just got too caught up in the moment, but then it hit me. This wasn't the only time it had happened.. I actually did facepalm myself. ''Oh god, this isn't the first time..'' I mumbled.

''Fuck Maya.. This is my fault, i got too caught up at the concert, and now it happened again'' Luke began to ramble again, but he wasn't the only one who fucked up. That time in my bedroom, where i got a little.. Well we were naked, and then i just.. Yeah.. ''I forgot it too..'' I said quietly, my hand still on my forehead.

Luke turned his back to me, as he sat at the edge of the bed. ''No you don't get it.. This is on me Maya..'' He mumbled into his hands. I moved over and put my arms around him, just holding him close. ''Luke, this isn't on you'' I said, as i rested my head against his shoulder.

He let out a deep sigh, before turning around to face me. ''Yes it is.. Earlier when you said that baby thing, when you actually meant Calum.. A part of me freaked out, but a part of me didn't'' Luke said, looking down at the sheets.

''I love you Maya, and oh god.. Please don't say i just scared you off, by saying that out loud'' He began to ramble again. ''Luke, look at me'' I said, as i tilted his head up. He looked into my eyes, but his blue ones were filled with worry and panic.

''I basically just told you i want to have a baby with you.. Why aren't you running away yet'' Luke said. ''Because, i love you.. And maybe we're gonna have a baby, in the future. But right now i need you to relax'' I said to him, pulling my arms around him once again.

This time, he put his arms around me too. ''I don't even know why i'm thinking about having a baby with you now.. I just.. I don't know, is it a bad thing if i want one with you? Well maybe not right now, but i-'' I cut his little ramble off by pressing my lips to his.

It was just a quick kiss, before i pulled away again. ''No Luke, it's not a bad thing. But right now, i don't think it would be a good idea.. I would love nothing more than to start a family with you. But for now, let's just try to be more careful'' I chuckled at the last sentence.

He looked at me, and it was like a flood of relief washed over him. ''How can you be so calm about this?'' He said with a sigh, as he looked at me. ''Well, one of us has to be.. You're kinda freaking out for the both of us'' I giggled.

''Oh.. Sorry..'' Luke mumbled, as a blush crept up on his cheeks. ''But what about the other times?'' He said quickly, not giving me any time to respond to his sorry. ''Well i know for sure that i didn't become pregnant by the other times.. My period ended like three days ago'' I told him.

I laid down on the bed, pulling the sheets up. ''I guess that's always something then?'' Luke said, but it sounded more like a question. ''Please come lay with me'' I said, as i opened the covers. He let out a low chuckle, before laying down beside me. Pulling me into his chest, as his arms tightened his grip around me.