Chapter 6) Dirty drummer

We got inside to join the others. ''I should really get going.. It's getting late, and i have to get up tomorrow morning'' I said, but then Liz came into the living room ''Oh hush now, haven't you seen the mail i sent out'' She asked ''Um.. Is was there a mail?'' I blushed, i haven't checked anything since me and Laurel got up so late. ''Oh darling'' Liz laughed, the guys just looked confused, just as i was. ''I gave everyone the week off.. Since the event went this great, and all of you worked so hard'' She smiled at me ''That and i already made dessert, so you can't really go now..''

So now i was eating this amazing cake, ''Liz you're seriously amazing'' Calum said as he stuffed his face with the cake ''Honey please, you're eating like a pig'' Liz joked, but i couldn't help but laugh at that comment. Calum began to blush, ''You know what, you still remind me of that goofy kid i used to like in high school'' I chuckled as i looked over at Calum, ''You had a crush on Calum?'' Ashton asked, making both Michael and Luke freeze in their movements, while Calum choked on his cake.

''No-no.. I didn't mean it like that'' I laughed, i could feel Liz staring at the guys. She got up and walked away from the living room, and thank god for that. Cause this was getting a bit awkward ''He was like this cute, goofy kid that everyone secretly wanted to be friends with'' I chuckled, as i said that Michael and Luke began to relax again. This is getting weird..

''I could totally picture that'' Ashton laughed ''And seriously guys, you need to relax. You're all acting weird'' Ashton commented. Great then it was just because i was here they were quiet.. ''I guess we're just tired.. Jetlag you know'' Calum said, while offering me a little smile. ''Yeah jetlag..'' Ashton said while rolling his eyes.

''Well, i'm going to help Liz with this'' I cleared my throat, while getting up. The guys might have washed up from the dinner, but now we just had desert. And i didn't want to be rude, also the mood in here was so awkward and tense, it was like you could cut through it with a knife. ''Here i'll help you'' Ashton offered as he got up too.

So now Ashton was doing the dishes while i dried them. ''I don't know why they're acting like this.. They may be weird, but not like this'' He told me ''Yeah.. I just felt like i wanted to escape that room, it was way too awkward to be in there'' I told him in all honesty. ''You are absolutely right, Miss Rivers'' He chuckled ''Oh are we getting formal now Mr Irwin'' I laughed, but then he splashed me with water ''Ashton! You're making me wet'' I let out a little scream, since the water was cold.

Then he walked closer to me, putting his hands on the counter behind me, trapping me in. ''Already.. Didn't think i could do that'' He joked, with a playful smile on his lips.

''My god Ashton'' I laughed ''If you wanted me you should just say so'' He whispered in my ear, i placed a hand on his chest, trying to create some distance between us ''You my sir, you need to get that mouth washed'' I chuckled ''Will you wash it for me then me'lady'' He said ''Lemme just get my sponge, and then you'll be fine again'' I joked ''Or i could just use you as a sponge'' He chuckled ''My god, you really are the dirty drummer'' I laughed.

''Ashton, wh-what are you doing?'' Luke said as he walked into the kitchen, he sounded hurt ''Well, i just made Maya here wet'' Ashton joked, then Michael came ''What the fuck dude!'' He said angrily ''What's up with you two! Relax we're just having fun'' Ashton chuckled, as he took a step away from me. But mid in his sentence they both stormed off. Luke went upstairs, and Michael went into the bathroom downstairs, they both smashed the doors with a loud bang. ''What just happened?'' I asked, getting more and more confused. ''I don't know..'' Ashton shrugged.

Then Calum came into the kitchen ''What in the world is happening!'' He said loudly ''If we knew, don't you think we would tell you'' Ashton said. Then Calum looked at Ashton, then at me, then at Ashton again ''Oh no you didn't..'' He said ''Relax buddie, we were just doing the dishes. Then we just made a little fun, nothing to worry about here'' Ashton said, defending himself. ''Yeah seriously, Calum what's going on? I don't understand..'' I said, not getting any of this.