Chapter 29) Trending on the social media

It was the morning after our little trip to drunken land, and let's just say.. I didn't feel good, no in fact i felt like a truck had run over me. My whole body was sore, and my head felt heavy, like it weighed a million pounds. And i couldn't remember anything after Calum and i danced to mambo no.5.. I remember us drinking a bit after, and well the rest is one big blur.

I felt my body being pressed harder against a body beside me, i let out a small groan before i looked up at Luke. He let out a chuckle when he looked down at me, i pouted my lips at him, and then i snuggled my head into his chest.

''Good morning to you too'' He chuckled, but began to caress my hair. I mumbled a quiet shh. He tried to get up, and pushed me softly off his body. ''No, stay'' I mumbled, and grabbed his arm, trying to pull him back down onto the bed. ''Relax, i'm just getting you some water.. And maybe a couple of painkillers'' He said, before pressing a kiss against my forehead.

It took him about two minutes before he came back. I sat up so i could drink without spilling water all over. ''Here you go, mambo god'' Luke laughed, as he handed me a glass of water, and two painkillers. ''Oh my god..'' I said quietly before i swallowed the pills. I sat the glass of water, on the bedside table before laying down again.

I could feel Luke sit down beside me, his back was leaning against the headboard of the bed. I moved closer to him, and laid my head down onto his lap, and guided his hands to my head. He let out a chuckle, but began massaging my scalp. ''How can you not feel like shit?'' I asked him.

''Well, i only feel a little bad.. But i also didn't drink as much as you and Calum did'' He laughed. I blinked a bit, and remembered that Calum was in fact very funny yesterday, but he was also drunk as fuck. 

''I can't remember a thing'' I mumbled. ''That doesn't even surprise me.. You and Calum managed to get Crystal very drunk, and got her to and i quote 'Party hard' with you guys..'' Luke laughed as he started to tell me about last night.

''We did? Oh dear god'' I mumbled, well at least i hope Crystal is feeling like me at the moment. Since it was her that said she would make sure i got one hell of a hangover. ''Yes you did.. But she didn't last very long, so when she was about to pass out Michael took her home, or well carried her'' Luke said, making me turn my head in his lap, so i could look up at him.

''Seriously?'' I asked him, never had i thought that Crystal would be the one to pass out from drinking. ''Yeah..'' Luke said, and with that i turned my head so he could continue massaging my scalp.

And so Luke began to tell me how last night had went.. Apparently he had told me he was sorry for the way he was acting, but i was too busy hanging out with Calum to notice him saying so.

Calum and i, had taken Crystal out to dance with us after we got the Dj to play Hollaback Girl.. And that was when Crystal was about to pass out, in the middle of the dance floor. So we had bought her back to the table, and said that she was too weak  to be in the mambo gods club..

After that we had some drinks at the bar, but when Calum had persuaded me to climb onto the bar with him, we got thrown out. Apparently we had started to argue with the bartender about how he was in our way, and not the other way around. So we had disappeared from the group, without telling them we got thrown out.

So while the others were worried about where we had disappeared to. Calum and i, had run into a couple of drag queens.. How we did that i don't know, but it sounds like we had fun.. One of them had just won a contest, and they were in love with Calum, especially his cheeks.