Now or Never

Riley’s P.O.V.

          I woke up curled up to Harry’s chest. His breathing was slow and even. I yawned and stretched out my muscles. That was probably the best sleep I’ve gotten in a while. I looked over at Harry. His curls were flopped carelessly in his face and his mouth was slightly open. I giggled and snapped a picture with my phone, immediately tweeting it to the world.

          “@Harry_Styles snores in his sleep ;D” followed by the picture.

          I put my phone back on the bedside table, ignoring the few texts I had from Alison, deciding that I would text her back later, and crawled on top of Harry, brushing his curls out of his face. He stirred a little bit but didn’t fully wake up. Geez, he’s a heavy sleeper!

          I leaned down and kissed his cheek. Then his forehead. I gently kissed his eyelids followed by his other cheek before pressing my lips to his. I felt his lips slowly curl into a smile but didn’t kiss me back. I frowned and kissed him again but he still didn’t kiss me back, although the smile was still threatening to burst onto his lips.

          “You’re awake aren’t you?” I accused.

          He burst out laughing, his curls bouncing up and down. I sat up and crossed my arms over my chest. I really hate him sometimes. In a loving way of course.

          “No! Come lay back down!” he gave me the puppy dog eyes, patting his chest.

          I bit back a smile and shook my head.

          He sighed. “I guess I’ll have to sit up then.”

          Before I could say anything, he sat up and I ended up straddling his lap. I tried scrambling out of his lap but he held me there.

          “You’re mean.” I told him.

          “But you love me anyway.” He smiled evilly.

          “Yeah yeah.” I waved him off.

          He smiled before placing his hands on the side of my neck, turning my head to face him. He stared into my eyes for a good while, just taking me in I guess. He leaned forward slowly and gently placed his lips over mine before pulling back slightly. I ran my hands through his soft curls and pulled him back to me. I twirled his curls around my finger as he kissed me deeper.

          I ran my hands down his chest and stopped once I felt his rock hard abs underneath the fabric of his shirt. I gasped and pulled back.

          “What? Did I do something? Did I hurt you?” he asked frantically.

          “No no no, you’re fine.” I said, resisting the urge to rip his shirt off and feel his abs.

          “Then what’s wrong love?”

          “You’ve been holding out on me!” I accused him, patting his abs.

          His facial expression was blank before he decided to bust out laughing again. “That’s what that was about?”

          I nodded slowly.

          “Why didn’t you just ask if you could see them?” he asked, still laughing.

          “I didn’t know you had them!”

          He sighed and rolled his eyes playfully before untangling himself from me and stripped off his shirt, throwing it on the floor. I could feel my eyes growing wide at the sight of his perfectly sculpted chest. I didn’t say anything about his extra nipples, because I knew if I did, I would end up laughing and I would feel bad. My eyes trailed down to his abs and my eyes got even wider, if at all possible.