Oh, How I Wish That Was Me

A/N- okay, first time I've done two updates in the same day for the same sotry but this is to make up for the last part being so short! i apologize for that by the way! forgive me? (: yes? yay! anyways, lol comment!! fan!! vote!! inbox me? anything! i would love feedback! and i'm easy to talk to so dont be shy (: thanks again for whoever bothers to read this haha oh and check out the link on the side! and a picture of Jacquelyn is there too! love, me! (:

------------------------------------------------------

Riley’s P.O.V.

I did not want to be here. This was the last thing I wanted to do on Saturday night. I did not want to be here stuck with a bunch of preteen girls screaming for One Direction. But here I was with my thirteen-year-old sister, Jacquelyn, at this concert. My parents bought the tickets not thinking about how they wouldn’t want to be here themselves and decided that they would make me take her leaving me with no say in it. I’m not going to lie, One Direction was pretty talented but I’m not obsessed like everyone else in the arena. But if you actually called them obsessed to their faces they would claim they were “dedicated”. Now if you ask me, that’s an understatement but what do I know?

I looked over at Jacquelyn who was practically bouncing up and down in her seat, her brown curls bobbing up and down with her every move. We were pretty close to the stage, only about 5 rows back. The hype that was in the air was ridiculous. Jacquelyn looked back up at me with her wide green eyes and a huge smile plastered on her face. She was wearing a shirt that consisted of one half being the British flag and the other half the Irish flag. She made it herself. She has a thing for the Irish one, Niall, I think his name is. She keeps telling me that the curly haired boy, Harry, and I would make a cute couple. I have to admit he was pretty cute but she informed me that he has a reputation for being the flirt in the group and that he always goes for older women and seeing as I’m a year younger than him, it probably wouldn’t work out.

The lights suddenly dim and the announcer comes on while the curtain slowly rises.

“Ladies and gentlemen, One Direction!”

The screams that followed to those simple words were ridiculous. Here we go.

*                                              *                                              *

Harry’s P.O.V.

          I run out on stage, the guy’s right by my side. Time to find that special girl. I scan the audience, a huge smile on my face, listening to Liam sing his part in One Thing. It’s about to be my turn to sing and I still haven’t found a single girl that I felt was the right one. I open my mouth to sing my line when I see her. I don’t know anything about her yet I know somewhere deep down, that we have something. Maybe it’s just me. Maybe I’m crazy. But I feel something. I’ve been staring at this girl for so long that I miss my lines, Liam having to fill in for me.

I can see the guys giving me strange looks out of the corner of my eye but the only thing I see is her. This girl, she has long brown, wavy hair that comes down to about her elbows. My past girlfriends were blonde but a brunette would never hurt. She has piercing blue eyes that you could pinpoint from miles away. She was beautiful. She was wearing white skinny jeans and a black tank top that read, “I’d rather be in Paris”. I smirked, still staring at her. So she wanted to go to Paris, huh? Maybe we could go together one day. ..‘Knock it off Harry!’ I thought to myself. You don’t even know the girl. All these thought were going through my head and then I realized, we were in the middle of the concert. I quickly jumped into the chorus, ignoring all the strange looks I was getting from the guys and the fans.

Song after song passed and I managed to make it through them without freezing up like I did when I first saw her. Soon, I would put a name to that beautiful face. I don’t even think she’s looked my way this entire concert. I’ll have to change that. The melody to I Wish started playing and a smile crept on my lips. This was going to be good. As soon as my part came on, I stood center stage and looked right at her, watching her sway back and forth to the music.

“I hear the beat of my heart getting louder whenever I’m near you.” I sang.

That did it. Her eyes snapped up and met mine and when they did, I lost it again. I froze up, not knowing what to do, forgetting where I was at and even forgetting my own name. I saw her jaw drop a little but then she quickly shut it and looked away.

*                                              *                                              *

Riley’s P.O.V.

I really didn’t want to be here. I was pretty sure I’m going to lose all hearing in my right here if Jacquelyn doesn’t stop screaming. And this girl on my left kept bumping into me and screaming at the top of her lungs that she loved Louis with all her heart. As if. The concert is almost over so I don’t have to put up with it for much longer. After a while, they started singing I Wish. I’ll admit it, this song was pretty good.  I gave in and started swaying back and forth, losing myself in the song. Suddenly, the screams became much more intense. I opened my eyes to see what all the commotion was about.

“I hear the beat of my heart getting louder whenever I’m near you.”

I looked up and saw Harry standing center stage, but pretty dangerously close to the edge, singing his line and if I’m not mistaken, he was looking at me seeing as his gaze never wandered. My jaw dropped a little when I met his gorgeous blue-green eyes. I couldn’t help but get lost in them. When he saw me staring back, he noticeably tensed up. Maybe he wasn’t looking at me? I quickly shut my mouth and looked away, trying to get lost in the music again.