Kiss Me

Riley’s P.O.V.

“I’m still really sorry.” I mumbled into Harry’s chest a little while later.

We had been sitting in a comfortable silence for a while now, Harry holding me and letting me calm down and reassuring me that it was okay that I didn’t believe him. I don’t know when I’ll believe that it’s okay. I don’t think I will but for now, I’ll try my best to believe him.

He kissed the top of my head and rubbed my back. “How many times to I have to say that it’s alright, love?” he chuckled.

I buried my face in his neck and felt him sigh. I was probably just making matters worse by acting like this. By carrying something on that was unwanted but I couldn’t help it. I’ve always been like that.

“Is there anything you want to do, beautiful?” he asked me, causing my stomach to do this weird flippy thing.

“I just want to be with you right now.” I whispered.

“I’ll always be here as long as you want me.” He whispered back, hugging me closer to him.

“Will you sing to me?”

He didn’t even answer. He just jumped right into singing the chorus of Kiss Me by Ed Sheeran and before I knew it, I had fallen asleep in his arms.

*                                                        *                                                        *

Harry’s P.O.V.

          “So kiss me, like you want to be loved. Like you wanna be loved. This feels like we’re fallen in love. Fallen in love.” I sang softly.

          I pulled back a little and looked down at Riley to see that she had fallen asleep in my arms. She’s so beautiful when she sleeps. She’s beautiful all the time for that matter. Ha, cue the, “awe’s.”

          “Awwwww!” Cooed a chorus of voices.

          My head snapped up to see four familiar faces standing at the door, a goofy smile plastered on each and every one of their faces. A phone held in each of their hands.  Heat instantly rose to my cheeks.

          “What are you all doing here?” I whispered, careful not to wake Riley up.

          “Well, I live here,” Lou said before gesturing to the other lads, “but they invited themselves in.”

          “And I’m hungry.” Niall’s Irish voice spoke up.

          “I heard that they were having a Toy Story marathon on today and something’s wrong with my telly sooo…” Liam trailed off, scratching the back of his neck, smiling.

          “You have a full length mirror in the bathroom!” Zayn exclaimed.

          I looked over at the lads who just smiled at me and started tapping away on their phones. Literally about five seconds later, my phone let out a soft ding, signaling that I had gotten a tweet from one of the boys. Then it dinged again. And again. And again. What were they doing? Blowing up my news feed? I gave them a strange look and reached for my phone and opening twitter. I had a tweet from each one of them, pretty much saying the same thing.

          “@Harry_Styles and @GottaLuvRiles ! How cute! <3 xx”

          That was from Lou. Attached was a picture of me singing to Riley while she slept. Wow that was embarrassing. I gave him the evil eye and almost playfully lunged for him when I remembered that I was holding Riley. By now, the other lads had drifted off to do whatever their little hearts desired.

          “I’ll get you later for this!” I motioned to my phone.

          “Whatever floats your boat.” He sing-songed.

          “You’ve got your boat then, yeah?” I laughed.

          He gasped, placing his hand over his heart like someone had shot him and began fake crying. Liam walked in then, raising his eyebrows at us. Louis peeked through his fingers and through his arms around Liam’s neck, pretending to sob into his chest.

          “Curly’s being mean to me, LiLi!” he cried.

          “What is with everyone and calling me LiLi?!” Liam exclaimed causing me to burst out laughing.

          “As for you, Harry, be nice to LouLou.” He said, his father figure coming out.

          “I am not LouLou!” Louis shouted, stomping his foot and crossing his arms like he was a little kid.

          I continued to laugh, thanking God for my friends and the wonderful girl that was resting peacefully in my arms.

*                                                        *                                                        *

Adam’s P.O.V.

          I just screwed up mine and Riley’s friendship all because I was a little jealous of her and Harry’s relationship. Screw that, I was insanely jealous. I mean, who wouldn’t be?    She has the looks, the personality. Everything a guy could ever want in a girl. She was my best friend. And deep down, I have always wanted to be more to her than that.  But now, I would be lucky if she took me back as her best friend.

          I should apologize. To both of them. They deserve that. I know now that what I did was wrong and that it was low and selfish of me. I don’t even know what I was thinking.

          But as I was driving down the highway heading towards who knows where, I couldn’t help but think about all that Riley and I have been through. We’ve known each other since we were in diapers. Our moms are best friends so naturally, they wanted us to become best friends as well and maybe, if things turned out how they wanted them too, we would get married and grow old together and have children. That’s what they wanted. Secretly, I wanted it too but I knew Riley didn’t.

          I was too busy thinking about her to notice that I had swerved into the other lane, and that there was a truck headed straight towards me.

 --------------------------

A/N- eerrr...yeah....don't hate me, okay? lol comment on what you want to happen to Adam!! don't be too harsh to the boy! anyways, i tried to include the boys as much as i could in this chapter so i hope you liked that! is there anything you guys want to see? let me know! (: okay, leave a comment, but no just any comment! leave a really random word, sentence, sound, whatever your heart desires! the most creative will get a dedication! :D haha alright, bye guys! je t'aime! love, me (:

p.s. CHECK OUT THE SONG ON THE SIDE CUZ IT'S ED SHEERAN