You Don't Believe Me?

Riley’s P.O.V.

          “So what did you think of Adam?” I asked once we got back in Harry’s car, waving bye to Adam.

          He hesitated before answering. “He seems alright.”

          “You two seem to have gotten along alright. Did I miss something?”

          “Not at all love” he sent a tight smile my way.

          I sighed. “Okay, what’s up?”

          “What do you mean?” he asked, his eyebrows knitting together.

          “What happened with you and Adam? Because it’s obviously something.”

          No answer.

          “Harry!”

          “He doesn’t think I’m good enough for you!” he blurted out before his eyes went wide and he made a bubble with his mouth like little kindergarteners do.

          “What? He did not say that.” I said matter-of-factly.

          “He told me that when you were in the loo.” He sighed, shoulders slumping.

          “Adam wouldn’t do that.” I said, starting to get angry now.

          “You don’t believe me?” he asked, stopping at a red light.

          “No, I don’t, actually. Adam is one of my best friends and he wouldn’t try to jeopardize our relationship like that.”

          “So you’re gonna believe that bloke over me? You’re boyfriend?” he demanded, his gaze slipping over to meet mine.

          “Well I have known him longer.” I mumbled, looking away.

          “That’s nice, love.” He said, a hurt expression washing over his face as he started driving again.

          “What?”

          “Nothing, don’t worry about it, you wouldn’t believe me anyway.”

          I huffed and shifted to where I was looking out the window, watching the cars go by. Adam wouldn’t do something like that. He is one of my best friends and I know he cares about me seeing as he’s told me multiple times that he doesn’t want me getting hurt. So he wouldn’t do that to my relationship. Would he?

---------------------------------------------

Adam’s P.O.V.

          Strike one. I smirked.

-----------------------------------------

Niall’s P.O.V.

          “Zaaaaayn!” I cried from my position on the recliner.

          “What Nialler?” he asked, while checking his hair in the mirror.

          “Take me to get food.” I demanded like a little kid.

          “I’m busy, ask Liam.” He said, still fixing his hair.

          “You’re just fixing your hair! It looks the same every day! It never changes!”

          He gasped and placed his hand over his heart like someone shot him. He got up off the couch and stomped into his room, taking his mirror with him.

          “So is that a no?” I called after him.

          I sighed and then chuckled to myself. It’s so fun to make Zayn mad sometimes.

          “What’s his deal?” Liam asked coming into the living room, phone in hand.

          “He wouldn’t take me to get food so I insulted the puffball that is his hair.” I laughed. I find myself very funny.

          “Way to go Niall.” He chuckled.

          “So will you take me?” I begged, giving him the puppy dog eyes, knowing he always cracks when I do that.

          He looked up from his phone and met my gaze. “Not the puppy eyes!” he whined. “Ugh, fine. Let’s go.”

          “Yes! Thank you LiLi!”

          “Don’t call me that! It sounds like a cats’ name.” he growled as we walked out the door and climbed in his car.

          “Sorry,” I laughed, “over the road and through streets to Nando’s restaurant we go!” I sang.

          Liam laughed and shook his head at me as he took off in the direction of Nando’s. People often wonder how I can eat so much and not gain a ton of weight. Well, I would probably say I work it off from performing. Or maybe I just have a fast metabolism. Who knows?

          As soon as we pulled up to Nando’s I jumped out of the car and raced to the door, not even bothering to wait for Liam. He would catch up eventually. A waitress was standing there, holding menu’s in her hand, a broad smile on her face, as if she was expecting me. When I saw her, everything stopped. My gaze was set on her brown eyes that held a slight hint of amusement. Her wavy brown hair fell over her shoulders, almost covering her name tag. Her name was Andrea.

          I felt a slap on my back. I jumped and spun around, coming face to face with Liam.

          “You okay?” he asked.

          “Yes,” I nodded vigorously, “she’s just, really pretty.” I said, looking back over at her. Her eyebrows were raised but a smile was still placed on her face.

          “She is, isn’t she?” Liam said, smiling at her.

          “Dibs!” I yelled and ran back over to where she was standing.

          I skidded to a stop in front of her and gave her my best smile. “Hey, I’m Niall.”

------------------------------

A/N- hey guys! sorry for the long wait! I was having a minor writers block but here it is! i hope you like it! (: and this chapter is going to be dedicated to my friend Andrea because she inspired Andrea's character in this story so this is for you haha she doesn't even know that this is happening so I hope you like it Andrea! enjoy guys! je t'aime! love, me (: