"Who's Harry Styles?"

Riley’s P.O.V.

          School was hectic. Somehow, people found out about mine and Harry’s date and I was bombarded with questions at school. It started the second I walked into school.

          “Oh my gosh are you really dating the Harry Styles?” one girl demanded. She was about a year or two younger than me from the looks of it, her long black hair covering part of her t-shirt which resembled, of course, the boys themselves.

          “Why do you want to know?” I asked. It came out a little more snobby than I thought.

          “I was just asking.” She sulked and began walking away.

          I felt a little bad by the way I spoke to her but as the day progressed and the questions continued, the guilt soon left me. I was in the middle of History when a girl named Leah passed me a note. I looked at her and raised my eyebrows and she smirked and motioned for me to open it. I sighed and slowly opened it, ignoring the giggle her and her little minion, Taylor, shared. They liked to think that they ruled the school when it reality, no one really liked them. People just went along with whatever they said and did so they would be accepted by them. Well, not me.

          I opened the note and read what she wrote in her bubbly handwriting.

          Harry deserves someone prettier than you. Someone like me, for instance.

          I rolled my eyes and balled it up and tossed it into the trash can across the room when my teacher wasn’t looking. Some of the guys turned around and gave me an air five for making it in. The bell rang, dismissing us from class. I gathered my things and fled from the class. I honestly hate history. I mean, shouldn’t we be focusing on the future instead of the past? I sighed mentally and made my way to my locker, throwing my books in and slamming it shut again. Right now we had lunch, this was the one out of two times I saw my best friend, Alison throughout the day.

          I practically skipped to the lunch room, ignoring all the weird looks I was getting and made my way to our usual table to find Alison already sitting there, waiting for me. When she saw me, a huge grin spread across her face and she motioned wildly for me to join her. Our other mutual friend, Adam, was sitting there too, gulfing down a burger. I sat down in between them and took a bag of grapes out of my bag.

          “So, how was ya’lls morning classes?” I asked, popping a grape in my mouth.

          “Boring,” Alison told me, flipping her hands on the syllable, “how was yours?”

          “Tiring. People keep bombarding me with questions!” I exclaimed.

          “Questions about what?” Adam asked his mouth full of French fries.

          “Her and Harry of course!” Alison said in a duh kind of voice.

          When I first told her about me running into Harry at the concert, she didn’t believe me. She quizzed me on just about everything, to make sure it was actually Harry and not some clone. When she finally got around to believing me, I think she burst my eardrum she screamed so loud! She demanded me to give her all the details the next time Harry and I met up. When I called her the next morning after our first official date, she screamed even louder, if that was humanly possible. She gushed about how happy she was for me and said I should hook her up with Louis.

          “Harry who?” Adam asked, now more involved in the conversation.

          “Harry Styles, who else?”

          “Could you keep it down, Ali?” I snapped. She gave me an apologetic look.

          “Who’s Harry Styles?”

          “Seriously, Adam? He’s in a band. One Direction to be exact.”

          “The curly haired one?” he asked. I nodded in response.

          “You’re dating a guy in a boy band?” Adam asked. Something flashed across his eyes, rejection maybe? I brushed it off and nodded again.

          “I have to go get ready for my next class,” he said, not meeting my eyes, “I’ll see you guys later.” He said, and with that, got up and stalked out of the cafeteria.

          “What’s his problem?” I asked, throwing a grape up in the air and catching it in my mouth.

          “Who knows?” Alison said, not meeting my eyes either.

          “I think you do.” I said, turning to face her.

          “Nope.” She said, popping the ‘p’.

          “Spill, Ali.” I demanded.

          “I honestly don’t know what you’re talking about.” She said just as the bell rang dismissing us from lunch. She got up and practically ran out of the lunch room without a second glance. Well that was weird.

--------------------------------------------------

Harry’s P.O.V.

          I slumped down on the couch in mine and Louis’ apartment and huffed. Since we were taking a break from touring, there wasn’t much to do. I missed Riley. My girlfriend. I smiled at the thought of being able to call her that now. I don’t know what it is about her but I’m just so crazy about her. Our date was the best date of my life. And trust me, I’ve been on quite a few dates in the past and none have been as great as the mine and Riley’s. I was still smiling when Louis walked in.

          “Whatcha thinking about, Hazza?” he asked, plopping on the couch next to me.

          “What?” I asked, snapping out of my daydream.

          “You really like her, huh?” he asked, smiling at me. His brown hair was all tousled and he needed to shave but he was still my Louis.

          “Yeah, yeah I do.” I looked down and smiled again.

          “Do you think she has any friends she could hook me up with?” he winked and elbowed me in the rib.

          I chuckled at him. “I don’t know, Lou. Why don’t you ask her?”

          “I will! You’re a genius, Hazzy!” he said and ran into his room, I guess going to call Riley. I smiled at the thought of my two best friends getting along with each other and fell fast asleep on the couch, a smile still spread across my face.  

-----------------------------------------------------

A/N- hey guys!!! oohhh whats up with Adam?! haha okay so i havent updated in a while so here it is! sorry if it's short! but i want to dedicate this to my long lost twin XxLove_SomedayxX !!! go fan her, she is so amazayn! but yeah thanks for reading this! im almost at 2,000 reads! so thank you so much! i love my Pack (': je t'aime! love, me (: