Brothers Best Friend- Chapter 14.

Mackenzies POV

I woke up turned over and looked at the clock on the night stand. It was 10:28. I had a doctors appointment at 4:30 so I didn't have to get up for a couple more hours. I turned over to the other side and felt an empty cold bed. Tyler was nowhere to be found when suddenly I smelt the sweet smell of bacon. I hoped out of bed, put my robe on and started walking down stairs. I peeked into the kitchen and saw Tyler dancing and singing while fixing breakfast. I snuck behind him.

"You enjoying that song?" I smiled.

Tyler quickly jumped up and turned around.

"Hey babe!" Tyler said in joy kissing me then kissing my stomach.

I laughed.

"You seemed to be having fun?! Am I bothering you?" I asked.

"Of course not. I woke up earlier and just wanted to cook breakfast for my new fiance."

"Ohh, fiance. I like that." I smiled. "So what are your plans for today?" I added.

"Well I have to leave for work at 3:30 and when I get off then I have to go to my moms place and get the rest of my things then come home and spend time with my beautiful fiance.

"I have a doctors appointment at 4:30 do you think you could miss work for one more day. I'm almost 6 months and they're suppose to give me an estimated date for when the babies are gonna be due and I really want you to be there with me. Please."

"But babe.. I have too. I would love to go to the doctor with you but I haven't worked in almost a week cause of college. I really have to go."

"Tyler... Please!"

"Buttercup. I can't. I'm sorry. If I'm not working then how is this house suppose to get paid for?" Tyler said waving his hand around the house. "I'll tell you what. When I get off I'll come pick you up and you can go with me to my moms and then we can go do whatever you want to makeup not being at the doctors with you."

"You promise?"

"I promise babe. Now do you wanna eat this delicious food I made for you?"

"No... It probably tastes gross.."

"Uhh?" Tyler said with a blank face.

"Kidding! I would love some breakfast I'm starving!"

"Alright."

**************************************************

"Mackenzie! I'm leaving for work! I'll be here to pick you up around 6!" Tyler yelled from downstairs.

"Bye! Love you! And I'll make sure I'm ready!" I yelled back.

Okay, so I have to be at the doctor in like an hour and a half. The kitchen is a mess and I have to get ready. Okay so first I'll quickly clean up the kitchen then I'll go and get ready and leave. Sounds like a plan. I smiled.

*************

"Oh my goodness! This kitchen is such a big mess! It's gonna take me forever to clean it. But I know I can do it.." I said to myself.

***********

"Finally.. The kitchen is finished. Now let's see what time it is........ Oh my goodness! I only have 20 minutes. So much for fixing my hair.

I quickly got ready and headed to the doctors office.

When I arrived I noticed that they seemed to be doing some remodeling to the waiting room and all the chairs were gone.