Chapter 7 Sneak Peak.(:

Tyler thought that it would be nice to take me to the doctor today. Its been a month since I found out I was pregnant, and too top that. My birthday is in 2 weeks. Not cool. But I guess its my fault. I did this to myself.

"Mackenzie Burns. Dr. Gruff will see you now.." The nurse said standing at the door.

"Tyler please come with me. I really don't wanna be alone right now." I said turning to Tyler.

"Okay honey, I mean I am part of reason your here."

"Try all of the reason!"

"Hey its your fault you got drunk!"

"But you didn't have to have sex with me! You could of just taken me home! You didn't have to take me back to your house and bring me to your room!" I said raising my voice.

By that time everyone sitting in the waiting room were staring at us.

"You know what Mackenzie, we will finish this conversation later."

"Whatever." I said walking away from him and walking towards the nurse.

"Just follow me." I nurse said politely.

The Whatever." I said walking away from him and walking towards the nurse.

"Just follow me." I nurse said politely.

The nurse brought me to this beautiful room. There were green and purple butterflies. As soon as I sat down the nurse walked out.

I turned to Tyler and asked.

"Uhmm.. Isn't she suppose to like check my blood pressure or temperature or all that other stuff."

"I don't fucking know, god." Tyler snapped.

"Okay.. Don't bitch at me because you wanted to start a fight earlier. Just drop it!"

"What... Ever..." Tyler snapped back, again.