Brothers Best Friend- Chapter 6.

Mackenzies POV

I woke up thinking about the awesome day I had yesterday. I'm so lucky to have a boyfriend like that. I walked over and looked at my calendar. I saw that today was circled and highlighted. I knew what that meant. Today was the day. Am I pregnant?

"Mom, mom, mom!" I screamed running down the stairs.

"Oh my god! What Mackenzie?" My mom yelled back.

"You know what today is?" I asked.

"No? What's today?"

"Today is the day I find out.. If I'm pregnant."

"Well sweetie. I doubt you are. You don't have any of the symptoms."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes Kenzie. I'm sure."

"Okay." I said as I slowly walked back up the stairs.

I got to my bedroom and noticed that my phone was lit up. I went to check on it and saw a text from Tyler that said 'goodmorning beautiful.' I delayed my reply.. I was pretty sure that I wasn't pregnant cause I've been feeling like perfectly fine. But ill find out tonight.

I decided to text Tyler back after I finished getting ready.. He never texted me back. He probably fell asleep.

"Mackenzie, hurry or you'll be late for school!" My mom yelled from the bottom of the stairs.

"Oh shit.. I'm coming!"

"Mackenzie, what have I told you about your language?!" Mom said said in a low toned voice.

"Sorry mom, I'll be more careful. I'm just in a hurry. That's all!"

I heard the honking, but I knew I would never make it in time and plus I only had one eye with eyeliner.

"Mom! Are you working today?" I asked as I slowly walked down the stairs to stall time so I could take the car period.

"No. It's Monday? I'm off on Monday's. Why?" Mom asked.

"Cause I'm running late and I just missed the bus and I don't have a way to school."

"Oh. Okay, yeah. You can have the car. I shouldn't have to go anywhere. If I have to then ill ask Mrs. Hooks from across the street to go do it for me.."

"Thanks mom." I said as I was looking in the mirror trying to finish my make-up.

I finally got ready and started out the door.

"Kenz.. Wait!! You forgot your jacket." My mom yelled.

"No i didnt mom. I grabbed it already."

"Oh okay! Well have a nice day at school."

"Thanks. Love you." I said as i slowly shut the front door.

I walked to the car and got in. I started pulling out of the driveway and noticed 2 head shadows.

I wasn't sure what it was so I called Logan while driving to school.

"Who is over there with you?"

"Logan. Stop playing games. Just answer the damn question."

"I'm on my way to school."

"I don't care that your penis hurts. Who is at the house with you?"

"You know what... Forget you. I'll call mom and ill tell her your high again."

"Too late. Don't tell me. I'm just gonna ask mom. Bye.."

I hung up before Logan has time to say anything, and called my mom.