Brothers Best Friend- Chapter 9.

Tylers POV

"Tyler, Logan heres!" I heard my mom yelling from the hall.

"K, mom!"

I few seconds later I saw Logan walk through the door.l

"Yo bro you gotta check out these new shoes I got the other day. There epic!" Logan told me.

Logan lifted his leg.

"Damn dude. Those are sick."

"Lol, I know! Oh I forgot to tell Mackenzie happy birthday... Shit. Heyy can I borrow your phone for a second. I jumped in the lake yesterday with it in my pocket."

"Wooow. Your so smart. But ya. Hang on, I gotta find it..."

"K, dude."

"Oh here it is. Wait, I have 5 missed calls from your mom. Do You think something happened to Mackenzie?" I said in curiosity.

"No, I doubt it. But you can call her back after I call Mackenzie."

I saw Logan face start to turn into a redish color.

"What, Logan! What did she say?" I asked getting worried.

"She didnt answer. She always answers her phone no matter what it is she's doing! Tyler... Call my mom back. Now!"

"Okay. Hang on!"

"Hey Mrs. Burns! Have you seen Mackenzie. She isn't answering her phone."

"Wait, she's not answering your phone calls either?"

"Well do You know where she?"

"Why would she have a doctors appointment on a Sunday? I think there's something wrong."

"Logan! Tyler! Now! And hurry!" I heard my mom yelling.

We ran out of my room and to the front door.

"Are you Tyler Ram and Logan Burns?" The police officer asked.

"Yes, we are? Why? What's going on?"

"I'm afraid to tell you the Mackenzie has been involved in a car accident.." the officer said.

"What!!!!! No!!!!! Is the baby okay?! Oh my god! Where is she? I need to see her! Now!"

I saw Logans and my moms eyes fill with tears.

"You have to take me to her?!"

"I can't do that sir but she is being taken to the St. Browns hospital."

"Wait, hospital?" I said crying. Never in my life have I cried like this.

"Her and her baby both are not breathing. Ms. Burns was hit on the driver and the person that hit here was going at least 70 miles."

Me and Tyler ran out the door and jumped into my car.

Me and Logan were balling. We got to the hospital and ran to the front desk.

"Do you know where Mackenzie Burns room is?

"Yes? Room 307, right down the hall. The doctor that is working with her is right over there by the snack machine." The nurse said.

"Thank you so much!"

I ran over to the doctor.

"Are you the doctor for Mackenzie Burns?"

"Yes? Yes, I am? Who are you?" I doctor asked.

"I'm her boyfriend. Is she okay?"

"Yes? She is stable. On a breathing machine but she is doing better."