Urgent News

This guy is slightly different from what I imagine him. He would have slightly darker brown hair and bright purple eyes, but the smirk he has on his face is EXACTLY what I think Ethel would look like! If you have any suggestions for characters, looks, etc. feel free to ask me.

"FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!" Damien growled, his deep blue eyes soaked with unshead tears as he slammed his hand on his dark wooden desk.

The 27 year old werewolf was frustrated, to say the least. He and his brother had paid big money to go all the way to New York and back for a surgery that was starting to fade after nearly 3 months of having it. The twins had even sent Achilles to a Werewolf Camp where they promised to keep and care for the young man.

Now, all that money and time were wasted, as Damien was beginning to feel the need for his previous mate, even after finding and marking a woman alongside his brother.

A knock came from the door as Damien threw his miniature temper tantrum at the news of their surgery already fading, for he thought it would have lasted at least a year.

"Come in," He grunted impatiently, staring at the door and waiting for the person at the other side to come through.

Seconds later a tall woman with pale blue orbs for eyes and curly blonde hair that reached her hips. Her lips were plump and pink as she walked in, a nervous look on her face.

"I'm sorry Damien, but I have some news to tell you that you may or may not be happy of," She whispered slowly, eyes trailing around the room at everything but Damien.

"Yes, my love?" He asked, a pristine smile on his handsome face. Damien knew he couldn't show his anger around the woman, Amelie. It may be due to the fact that she wasn't his mate, or maybe it was her strict posture and careful personality.

"Well you see. . . I am," She paused, obviously trying to pick and chose her words as careful as she could.

If it were our mate, he would go right and say it. Not keep it from us as long as possible like this bi-

Damien growled out loud, the sound resonating beyond the thick wooden walls. Amelie froze immediately, thinking she did something wrong to frustrate or threaten her 'mate'. He shook his head at her frightened state and allowed her to continue.

"Well I am. . . Pregnant," The woman looked down at her feet as she awaited an answer from the angry Alpha Male in front of her.

"Please tell me whatever you said is not true!" A deep voice from behind the blonde growled, the bodies of Dominic and Zayne appearing in front of Amelie, facing the shaking girl.

"It is, and it's yours," She gestured at the two twins in the room. Surprisingly, it was neither of the twins in the room who had growled an outburst and was now seething with rage. Instead, it was a certain raven haired familiar with violet eyes brighter than the moon who was now being held back by the two Alphas.

"Who the fuck do you think you are, stupid bitch? These stupid twins may have marked you and made you their mate, but you will never be as good as their destined mate. NEVER!" Zayne's voice was louder than before, and could likely be heard by those outside.

The door burst open and another pair of twins, Leon and Devin, rusted into the room after hearing their friend's shouting voice.

"Zayne! Calm the hell down, will you? Whatever is happening doesnt apply to you!" Leon shouted in an attempt to make reason with the angry, powerful man.

Damien and Dominic had started struggling to hold Zayne back as the force of his anger was causing the usually calm familiar to nearly have smoke coming from his eyes as Amelie cried tears of fear.

The salty drops caused a hateful grin to appear on Zayne's beautiful face, one even Devin and Leon were afraid of.

"I-I. . ." The poor girl tried and failed to spit out words that could calm the familiar, instead causing more shouts to come from Zayne's mouth.

"You will never be better than Achilles. You can take his place, but you will never better him. Achilles was the one that was supposed to bear their kids, Achilles was the person they were destined to fall in love with! Not you! And now Achilles is missing, probobly stuck in a place with chains and whips, dying a slow and painful death as you and your Mates have your fun here," The man was no longer shouting by the end, and instead resulted in sobbing as he dropped to the grown with tears of pain and fear for his beloved master.

Leon and Devin's different colored eyes both clouded over, looking down at Zayne's pitiful state on the cold floor. The poor familiar had taken Achilles' disappearance the worse, and had cried every day for the first few weeks he was gone.

His sadness soon turned to anger as he had tried to find the man he was supposed to protect with his own life. Instead, his Master had risked his own life for Zayne, and in turn was taken as everyone else tried to save the town, not realizing a very important werewolf was absent from the battle.

"Take him to his room. I don't want to see him anymore for the next week, and I especially don't want him anywhere near my impregnated mate," Dominic ordered, using his Alpha Voice on the two other men who still stood near the doorway.

The twins nodded and helped their friend up, slowly helping him make his way out of the Alpha's office and down to his room, where the two sat him on his bed as his continued crying his eyes out.

"Achilles, where are you?" He whimpered as his eyes slowly closed and ragged breath soon became even.

The twins sat on the floor next to the bed and waited for Zayne to fall asleep. Their hearts hurt almost as much as Zayne's, even if they didn't show it.

"What are we going to do if we don't find him?" Devin whispered to his more masculine twin, resting his head on Leon's shoulder carefully.

"I don't think we should say that. Why don't we send word to OUR Alpha, and explain to him why the two of us, along with Zayne and Aris, will be heading back in two days to begin a search for the Heir of the Warrior Pack.

I could and would do more, but I think I'm going to add it in a separate chapter since it's a POV change. I hope you like and if you see any mistakes or have any suggestions, feel free to tell me! Love y'all<3