The Musician

I've decided to create a new bxb story that is slightly more modern and a big more in depth. What I put in this update is obviously not in the actual story, and is more like a backstory/description. Enjoy!<3

I've grown up poor all my life. When I was younger, my parents would grab toys that my older siblings had previously had and would rap it in hopes that none of us caught on.

Of course, it wasn't long after my twelfth birthday when I realized that my fifteen year old brother had, had the exact same remote control car that my parents had gotten me. I was upset, of course, at the realization that they weren't able to buy new toys or clothes for me, and all I got were hand me downs from my brothers or sister.

That's why I got a job when I turned sixteen. I was finally legally able to work, and was eager to help out. While my older sister, who had been nineteen at the time, did the chores around the house, my brothers and I got to work.

Jace and Jaiden had started working for some company, where they would lift hundred pound boxes a day with little pay. I, on the other hand, went a separate route. Since I had always been good at music, I started giving twenty dollar piani lessons while take classes on my own.

The cycle of going to school and work to replace the money we didn't have thanks to our deadbeat father had worked, for a while.

My sister, Dianna, had moved out when she was twenty-two, along with my twenty-one year old brothers. So, it was just my mom and I till the very end.

Three weeks before my twentieth birthday, my mother passed away with stage four stomach cancer. My siblings and I hadn't talked since they moved out, but for the last two hours of my mother's life, we sat together and talked about life, before hers was finally taken.

After my mother's death, I was left to fend for myself. I spent my twentieth birthday alone, since my siblings were either at work or with their own family. It was that night when I realised that I had to leave.

Not long after I turned twenty, i moved into a crappy rundown apartment with an amazing view and lived there for seven years while working for an amazing company as a loyal worker.

Now, I'm moving out of my home of seven years and into one that will hopefully last a lifetime. I plan to start trying to remake the family I had lost long ago and create a whole new set of opportunities as I try and find my place in life. Everything was going exactly as I had planned, until the day I met them. Then everything started to change.

It was simple and short, but I love it. If you will, please check out The Musician on my profile and tell me what you think! Hope to see you there<3