•Day 7•

It had been a week since Achilles and the twins had arrived to the pack. Almost belittling, it was, to only train and fight and have no real purpose of being there other than protection.

The group had pondered going back home instead of staying in the pack, wasting time on meaningless duals. That was until the day day came in which changed their perspective.

It seemed as though news of the new Alpha's being absent from their pack had spread pretty much everywhere. There were small raiding attempts or simple stalking of other pack outside the boarders, but it seemed like no one had the courage to do anything.

It had been a fairly quiet afternoon off, and Achilles had been cooking tacos for lunch, when one of the maids, Meredith, stumbled into the kitchen.

She slammed the door open and seemed as though she was out of breath from running a long distance. "Sir! Sir! You must come help!" The girl said urgently, voice shaking as evidence that something was truly wrong.

Achilles hurriedly nodded and placed his tortilla down on the counter, then followed Meredith out the door and to the town, the young maid not willing to tell him anything until they were there.

Achilles heard it before anything. A man with a large demanding voice that sounded old and gruff could be heard, not far from where they were walking. Everything else that may have come from the town seemingly ceased as the man's voice carried on in a few angry responses.

"I'm not going to tell you again. If you dont talk, I'm going to RIP YOUR THROAT OUT!" When Achilles heard this, he used his talented running skills he had learned to quickly minimize the amount of possible deaths with him being there.

When he arrived, Achilles sucked in his breath. Towns folk, maybe 20 or 25, were sitting on the ground, guarded by other werewolf soldiers armed with weapons and frightened to death. Women cowered into their husbands while holding their children as the Male werewolves tried to keep a straight face for their beloved families.

At the middle of the Town Square and standing next to the big water fountain with a statue stood a tall man with wrinkles and scars of plenty. Achilles knew immediately it was he who was yelling, as in front of him was Troye, kneeling at the end of the man's assault rifle.

Achilles knew he made the mistake of appearing out in the open with no gun when the man's damaged face jolted to him, giving Achilles a hideous crooked smile and a good view of his pale glass eye.

"Well hello there. You must be another wimpy soldier, here to save the life of your little Alpha. What's your name?" The man asked, dirty hand touching Troye's cheek and caressing his face while rubbing dirt and whatever else on it too.

"Achilles, pleased to meet you. And you are?" Achilles asked, scoping the area for a way to get him out of the bad position he was in. Chances are though, if anyone did something wrong, Troye or the townspeople's heads would be blown off.

The man grinned wider, and Achilles wondered if poor Troye could even breathe with the man's disgusting breath.

"Zero, Alpha Zero once your Alphas give control if this pack to me," He said, seemingly not bothering to get into detail what he was going to do, as it was obvious with the man soldiers holding the people at gunpoint.

Achilles nodded and raised his hands as a hopeful sign of understanding. Achilles was going to speak when two tall dark figures shot from the bushes and tackled the commander to the ground as he was staring at Achilles.

At the same time, five werewolves jumped out from behind the house and trees near the group of captured werewolves, where they slit the throats of whoever they could out of the other pack's soldiers.

It seemed quick, and as if the group hadn't wanted the scene to go on for long, so Achilles sprained into action and bolted to Troye's side.

Before he could get to the boy, a soldier standing close by had grabbed him and slung Troye over his shoulder, then ran to the pack boarders, Achilles following and leaving the others to hopefully get the townsfolk safe as.

Achilles ran after the seemingly stupid man and was able to kick him to the ground, hoping it wouldn't hurt Troye too much.

As luck would have it, the boy's cry of pain could be heard as he twisted his wrist, causing a loud pop to sound from it.

The soldier stood up and ran, most likely knowing he would die otherwise. Achilles sigh at the guy that ran but quickly rushed to Troye's side.

"Fuck, Troye. Stay still and I will pick you up." Achilles whispered, not wanting to call attention in case anyone else is sneaking around.

The boy nodded and on the count of three, Achilles easily lifted him in a princess style hold.

It took longer to walk back than it had previously, possibly because Achilles was careful not to run. When he returned, it had seemed that the werewolf soldiers were either dead or captured for investigation.

Meredith ran up to Achilles and took Troye to help him with his ankle as Achilles went to go greet the attackers who helped him and the other werewolves.

A sudden ringing began to sound in his ear, like the aftermath of an explosion that was fairly close to someone.

Achilles fell down to his knees as a sharp scream erupted from his mouth. A pain appeared in his chest as he held his ears and fell to the ground. Achilles faintly saw people running to him through his blurry vision and then every thing went blank.

I really hope everyone likes it, as I wrote this when I realized I officially had 100 followers. To many, 100 might not be a lot, to me it is. If anyone has suggestions for characters/plot/etc, I am always open, though I dont always use ideas, as to keep it something I generally came up with.

With love, Niki<3