•Day 1•

Training- Day One

Achilles woke up the next morning. Warm rays from the sun filled the room through the windows and birds chirped to the waves of a morning breeze. There are not many moments spent at the Warrior Pack where you can wake up early and bask in the bright and early sun. Yet when those opportunities do arise, Achilles and his friends make a point to take advantage of them.

As such, Leon and Devin had joined Zayne and Achilles on the porch of their new home for the next three months, all of them talking and getting to know each other more on a bright, early morning at about 6:32 a.m.

When the sunrise had finally risen completely and the sky was filled with a sort of pure atmosphere, Samson found the four youngsters out on the porch and ushered them inside, looking less deathly than the night before.

"Our Alpha and Luna will be back in two days, along with the Alpha Twins and their 2nd and 3rd commands. Due to tragic events, they were sent out late last night, though they do send their thanks for you guys joining us." Samson said as he fixed a kettle of tea for the young adults, who sit at the table and think about the newly acquired information.

"So we have 2 days all to ourselves until we meet the 'Bad Dogs'?" Leon asked in a joking manor, earning a kick to the crotch from his brother for the lack of respect to strong Alphas.

"Yeah, but we shouldn't lounge around and waste it, let's actually prepare ourselves for what is to happen in the next few months." Devon said, gazing at the quiet Achilles worriedly.

The young man had been quiet from the start of their conversation, which was worrisome to Devin and Zayne, Leon being too busy eyeing up Samson.

Zayne, noticing Leon's sudden comfort with Samson snickered slightly and smirked, flicking the back of Leon's head with his fingers. The human weapon had grown accustomed to the way of human life, and even became good friends with the Demon Twins, much to Achilles' horror, being a loner and all.

The group, including Samson, finish their conversation along with a nice assortment of freshly brewed tea and stood up, taking their leave as they file out of the door to the Main House.

The large and muscular men grin and wave at passerby werewolves, making many confused. On the outside, the three werewolves smelled like typical Omegas, but on the inside, they were bloodlustful beasts, able to kill and murder like it was nothing.

Zayne was another sight to behold as well, of course. It's not everyday when you see a silver haired beauty, walking around the village wearing a rather shiny and expensive amulet around his neck.

This just makes Zayne smile, enjoying the way that the black leather amulet with gold and ruby accessories cause attention to render towards him, much to his delight.

Finally, the group finishes their stroll through town and end up at the training grounds, where Leon groans when his brother urges him to practice.

Reluctantly, Leon confides and begins brawling with Devin as Zayne and Achilles begin practicing moves that they have yet to perfect together.

With the sounds of yelling and roars of pain coming from the training fields, dusk creeps onto the sky, causing our amazing protagonist and his friends to jog home early, soon falling asleep and then walking up to an interesting wakeup call. For Leon, at least.

Big thanks to Miss_Question, who offered to create a new cover for my amateur book. I really liked it, although I will not be using it for my book. Thank you Miss_Question again, and to those that have followed me! Somehow, I have 70 followers, despite my horrible writing and inactiveness. I really do appreciate it, even if the number seems small to some. With love <3 <3!