Pup

I'm so so so so so so sorry for not updating! Shit has been going on with my parents, and it's been really hectic. I promise this chapter will be worth the wait! Love y'all<3

This may or may not have scenes that mention or have rape. Please read with caution, viewer discretion is advised.

Achilles scrunched his face at the smell of rotten flesh and piss when he woke up. His body ached, muscles sore and bruises littering his body.

A loud groan sounded from the back of his throat as he tried to lift himself up without success.

His ears rang at the sound of metal hitting metal. The noise, though, made him aware of the increasing pain he was feeling, a sense of burning.

Iron. Iron is one of many things that can kill or seriously injure a werewolf.

Achilles stayed very still, keeping his breath still and his movements scarce as he heard the gruff voice of a man, shouting instructions to some unknown person. The man didn't mind, considering the fact that every time Achilles moved, the iron chains grazed his skin, causing sharp vibrations of pain that almost made him groan, which would defeat his mission of staying quiet.

"It's not enough, he might be an Omega, but he is strong as hell. He will use any chance he gets to get out, whether you like it or not," The voice shouted, followed by the heavy footsteps of three or so men.

A low growl erupted from Achilles' throat, frightening the three broad shouldered men that had entered the cellar-like space.

"Damn, its 'wake. I wan'd to play with 'im," A tall Hispanic man said, licking his lips and wiping the saliva that coated his skin with his dirty hand.

None of the men looked very pleasing, all having raven black that reached yo their shoulders, shining from the oils of their scalp.

"Get up, get up!" The man yelled, grabbing onto the heavy chains that nearly covered Achilles' body, weighing him down effortlessly. When the man pulled on the miniature iron cages wrapped around his ankles and wrist, the werewolf screamed in pain. It was almost unbearable, enough to make him feel like dying if it meant the sting of the iron chains would cease.

"Boss said we gotta put yuh in more pr'tty jewels. So pr'tty," Another man, who looked similar to the first but with less height and more muscles, sprayed Achilles with his saliva as he spoke.

Tears threatened to pour from his face, but Achilles refused to admit defeat and instead struggled with the three men, ignoring the pain as he fought them off by kicking or shoving.

Unfortunately, his escape attempt failed and soon the three creepy men were leaning over him, grinning wider than he thought any human could.

"So, Pup. Should we have a little fun before we chain you up? Oh dont worry, it'll just be a little, and Boss doesnt have to know," The third, shorter creepy man with a high pitched voice said, cleaning the dirt off his fingernail and flicking at Achilles.

The brothers nodded in agreement and began undressing, all nearly perfectly in sync with each other as they stripped. The tallest looked down at a horrified Achilles, showing off his junk just like his two brothers.

"My name's Kyle, Pup. This is Allen," He gestured to the shorter man with a higher pitched voice, "And Heith. So don't be afraid to scream our names," He nodded to the most muscular out of the three with an evil smirk.

Kyle then advanced, his two brothers following behind him as he slowly knelt down next to Achilles and grabbed his chained wrists, lifting them up and pinning him against the wall.

The position hurt Achilles in many different ways. Not only were his hands pinned too far up, causing him to stretch, but his body jolted from pain at each movement the men forced on him.

"Dont worry Pup, you'll like it," Heith smiled scarily and started running his hands down Achilles' back. With one sudden jolt, his torn and muddy shirt was pulled off his body as if it was a bandaid.

Achilles tried to yell for help, but another one of the men, Kyle, placed his hand over Achilles' mouth, muffling any noise the man could have made.

"Tsk tsk, can't have you talking Pup. Maybe this will shut you up," Kyle spoke menacingly, reaching over and grabbing a large object that looked almost like a dog muzzle, pulled it towards Achilles and raised it up high.

"Now don't move Pup. This wont hurt unless you make it," He grinned and put the large contraption over Achilles' head.

It wasn't iron, thank the gods, but it was some sort of rusted red metal that was obviously stained with blood. Achilles cringed at the idea of that being near his mouth and tried to push his face away, but was held captive by his chains.

The three men began rubbing and touching every part of him, causing him to cringe away in pain. The feeling of their skin touching his was enough to make his want to throw up, though he kept it in easily.

"Such a pretty Pup. You may have lots of muscle, but you're really just a tiny. Little. Pup," The smartest of the men grinned as Achilles was slapped by one of the others.

"Ye' so pr'tty," Another groaned as he pulled Achilles' legs closer to his own, spreading them forcefully into a wide and uncomfortable position.

Achilles began to cry from pain as everything went black and the faces of his rapists slowly and evilly morphed into one. He had been drugged.

I genuinely hope y'all enjoy as much as possible! I know it's kinda sad, but don't worry it will get better soon! Please tell me what you think and Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, and Happy New Year! (Or whatever else you celebrate) Love y'all!<3