Where Is He

Zayne knows, he and Leon and Devin go to find him, Achilles lost all memories except for Azazel, and thinks it's Ethel. He wakes up in a house with interesting people, and is soon found by the trio of friends who had once promised his finding.

He's here, Zayne's crisp growl sounded through the silent underground room, the echo slamming against cold stone like thunderous lightning. His limbs shook as he bared his teeth, eyes bloodshot and murky, in a constant joyless daze.

"He's here," The aggressive familiar whispered, his voice cracking from not using it for over five years. He tugged and pulled on his chains, hysterical after years of searching for a master who he had realized was no longer in their realm.

A heavy metal door screeched opened and closed from three sets of stairs above, followed by steady footsteps descending down into the dungeon-like cave that had built to hold the crazed familiar and keep him from hurting himself. After a year or two, when his Master's final bits of scent left the world, the chains became more harmful to him than Zayne was to himself, the poor weakened familiar too tired without his Master's life force to even move. On the best days he would be able to jingle the long chains and sit up from the large king sized bed. However, on the worst days, he was unable to even open his eyes, much less his mouth or any other important body part, which just so happened to be everything.

Soon a tall man in a black and red tuxedo entered through the gap in the stone wall that connected to the stairwell. He had scars covering his body, visible even in such a dark as the cave. After Zayne's eyes focused and took in his features, he could tell the man was Devin.

"What's wrong, Zayne? Are you trying to wake Terra and Korben up?" The man's dominant voice asked, causing Zayne to glare in reply.

The man rubbed his tired eyes and gripped his short dirty blonde hair, age having caught up after the fee years Achilles had been gone. Rightfully so, as when Kai and Laura found out the werewolf was missing, they ordered a worldwide search, calling hundreds of Packs from all around to help. Unfortunately, after a year of searching, Laura was killed, lulling any hope of finding Achilles and taking it with her.

"Here," Zayne grumbled, grunting a few times after realizing his voice was very rusty, and almost inaudible after going so long without using it.

"He's here," The man nearly growled, pulling the chains once again with more energy than the last few times.

It took a few minutes for the werewolf to process what Zayne had said. Finally, it hit him.

My best friend's back.

__________

Achilles sat very still, shaking like a cat about to be hunted by a dog, as he slowly but surely regained consciousness. His mind was buzzing, the shark ringing preventing his unstable mind from comprehending even the simplest of noise. The same image continuously flashed at the back of his eyes, sending his mind into an uproar.

An elf. The man in the image was a teary-eyed elf who was holding Achilles tightly, saying something but nothing at all. Confusion hit Achilles like a brick as the man's beautiful pink lips formed, and a luscious voice vibrated Achilles' mind.

"Azazel. Azazel. Azazel," The image flashed across his face, continuously repeating the same word over and over again. No, not a word. The man was saying a name, as if calling. Who is Azazel?

Suddenly Achilles heard heavy footsteps and the sound of a door clicking open then shutting closed. The sound of glass hitting wood caused Achilles to wince, the vibrations going straight to his exhausted brain.

"Excuse me? Are you awake?" A soft female voice almost whispered, though it seemed like just her regular voice rather than her trying to stay quiet for his sake (or others).

Achilles did not reply, nor did he move until about three hours after that, when he groaned loudly and slowly opened his bright yellow eyes.

His groan must have alarmed the person from before, as a plump African American woman charged in, seeming as though she were on a mission.

"You're up! It's about damn time, I've been waiting for you to wake up since dawn!" Her warm voice was almost shouting at him, but seemed as though it was just how she talked.

Achilles groaned slightly and opened his eyes once again, only to close them when he realized he wasn't ready. The woman pressed her arm hand to his head, feeling for a high temperature of sorts. As she stayed in that position for a few seconds, her lips pursed and wrinkles more evident with thought, Achilles began sweating and panting like a dog, unable to move her hand away.

"Hmm. It seems like you have a fever. I'll go get you some water, and if you are able to then you can come down, alright hun?" The plump woman talked kindly and slowly, making it easier for Achilles' sluggish mind to comprehend.

After a short nod the woman disappeared behind the door, followed by another steady set of footsteps descending to the lower level. Achilles closed his eyes tightly, trying to regain his thoughts as much as possible with the way his mind was spinning.

"Shit," He thought, realizing everything was blank. No childhood memories, no friendships or lovers of any sorts, no parents or family trips, nothing. Only the single name repeating in his mind like an echo in a large, empty house. Azazel. Who was Azazel? Who was the face in the dream? And why can't he remember anything but that?

Achilles closed his eyes for maybe the hundredth time that night, unable to sleep but too tired to think. The sound of the woman doing dishes had stopped, and it was a fee minutes before Achilles realized the house sounded empty. He wasn't sure how he knew, but it was like a sixth sense. He could not hear or smell the woman anywhere in the house like he had before.

Listening carefully, Achilles suddenly heard chatter from outside. As he focused on individual voices, he could hear multiple men talking, sounding angry, and the kind woman who had been helping him talking.

"Where. . . He? Yes. . . find. . ." Achilles couldn't understand most of what the Male voice had said, nor the reply that came after it, but what he did hear were screams and shouts from two or so women and the abrupt noise of a door slamming within the house. Achilles knew immediately that someone had entered, but as soon as his brain had drawn that conclusion, loud footsteps sounded from the stairs. Achilles began shaking, unable to move or make any noises yet very aware.

The door to his room swung open, revealing a black haired man with bright purple eyes wearing thick leather pants the rugged at his thighs. What was left if his shirt had been torn to very extreme, though his revealed chest didn't seem to bother the man in black work boots. However, when Achilles looked up and saw conflicting in the man's eyes, Achilles knew he was familiar.

Something tugged at the back of his mind, a face that matches name that he just couldn't comprehend. Achilles must have been in thought for a while, for when he regained full consciousness he saw not one but three men standing in the doorway. One had light brown, almost blonde hair that seemed to be crying underneath his mask, while a man with similar hair color had his face covered by his hood.

"C'mon Achilles, it's time to go home," The hooded man said, taking a step forward and making Achilles cringe backwards on the bed in fright.

I know this story has been dragged on way too long, so I have decided to bring it to an end in order to work on my other projects and future ones. I will still have another two chapters or so, but I wanted this to end very soon. Apologies for sort of rushing the ending, but 1)It's my choice, 2)I started this like a month ago, and 3)I want to have more freedom with my writing and not obligated to just finish this piece.

Hopefully yall support my decision to end this long-lasting story, and I promise the last fee chapters will not put this book to shame! Love yall<3