Welcome

Alpha Kai, just imagine black hair<3

The room Achilles woke up in was similar to a chamber. The walls, roof, and floor had a dark grey tone to it, despite the office feel to the furniture in the room. The only thing that looked to be a color different from grey was the dark wooden desk that sat in the middle of the chamber.

Two Male guards firmly pushed Achilles and forcefully sat him down on a rather uncomfortable cobblestone chair in front of the wooden desk with a seemingly much more comfortable chair.

After sitting there for a while, a handsome man with long black hair to his shoulders and old grey eyes entered the room, walking with strength despite the many wrinkles on his pale face.

"My name is Alpha Kai Frank, the leader of this Warrior Pack. For the time being, I am your superior. Therefore, you will not disobey me, tell me false or misgiving answers, and you will respect me till the end."
He said strictly, obviously greatly respected in his pack, with great reason.

Alpha Kai's voice has a raspy, deep tone to it, which gives him a mean vibe despite his elderly look. Either the man aged bad or he has a ton of strength in his late fifties.

Achilles nodded, centering his attention to Alpha Kai instead of looking around as the large man spoke.

"We will start with a series of true or false answers. Please do not say anything unless spoken to," Achilles nodded his head and the Alpha took that as a sign to start.

"Your name is Achilles Basil, correct?"

"True."

"You are fifteen."

"True."

"You were rejected."

"True," Achilles whispered quietly, looking down, ashamed to have to admit such a feat.

"Please do not be ashamed. You are not the first nor the only one to come looking for sanctuary from our pack with such a story. I find that you will enjoy hearing some elders talk about their similar stories," His mean expression turned kind as he smiled in assurance. Achilles nodded, realizing it was probobly dumb of him to have reacted in such a way.

After many personal questions, the young werewolf was finally released. Again, the same two men grabbed him by his shoulders and pushed Achilles out of the creepily lit room, Alpha Kai reminding the two guards to help Achilles with anything he needs.

The two walked him down another narrow hallway, and stopped at a wooden door. The door was barely visible in the dim lighting of the underground hallway, barely lit by the small torches hanging at the top of the ceiling.

One of the guards opened the door, forcing Achilles in as he gave out a loud gasp at the sight of the room.

The room, presumably Achilles' room, was nothing too amazing. It was better than his old home, with the walls painted a light blue and flowers all over the walls. Lilacs, daisies, and roses all distracted those who entered from the rather small size of the room, which had nothing but a small bed and a box for his stuff.

The bed is a dark brown wood, with his name etched into the front. Beautiful green sheets matched the many flowers and plants that covered the painted walls. Achilles turned around and gawked at the two guards that had escorted him.