15

Gutter was scowling so hard that the wrinkles across his forehead seemed to be 3D. Although pissed that he had to make this move, Gutter was smart enough to know that it was in his best interest to do so.

Elbowing his brother in the side, Goon shifted his gaze towards the stone staircase ahead of them gaining his attention. Following his brother's gaze Gutter looked up and his breath became hitched in his throat.

Diego came strolling down the stairs. In one hand he held a blunt while using the other to guide Shyara down the stairs. Goon could hear Gutter's teeth grinding in anger and tapped him as a reminder to be cool.

"Now ain't the time bruh, we need this." Goon stated lowly through clenched teeth. Normally it was him losing his cool, but this thing between Diego and Shy had Gutter losing his cool.

Gutter scoffed while flicking a knuckle across his nose. "I'm good." He groaned, squaring his shoulders.

Shyara was honed in an all-black laced halter Tom Ford gown. There was a long split that led up to her thigh playing peek-a-boo with whoever was looking. Her long tresses were swept into a low bun showing off the diamonds dancing around her neck and ears.

Even Goon had to nod in approval.

He knew Shyara was bad, but she was on Beyonce status at the moment. He had to chuckle at Diego's nerve. Even he himself was looking dapper in a black Tom Ford tuxedo.

"Really man?" Goon asked once they stepped closer. "It's not enough that you have her, but you gotta show her off like this too? That ain't right." He chuckled shaking his head.

Diego chuckled lowly. Petty was never his style and neither was humoring the help. The Bhatia brothers were mere bottom feeders to the Diego brothers. Truthfully, if it wasn't for Shyara they would have been taking underground naps.

"Jasper will escort you out to the car babe, this will only take a moment." Josiah whispered before pecking Shy's lips and watching her head out with his security.

Turning his attention back towards the brothers Josiah took a long pull from his blunt and silently studied the two. Honestly, they looked clownish to him, not the type he'd ever have on his roster. Shy vouched for them, and in return, Diego agreed to lookout.

"First let me start by saying, that shit with Valentino... That will never fly here. Before we even discuss business I need that situation put on ice. I don't do messy, and that shit is a mess." Diego warned.

Goon cleared his throat. "That's what we needed to get at you about. We're gonna need a little help with that situation... You see, without the girls working for us, we don't really have the manpower to properly handle that situation."

Josiah's brow shot up. "Is that right?" He asked taking another toke from his blunt. Stepping up to Gutter, Siah blew his smoke in his face.

With his teeth and fist clenched tightly, Gutter bit down on his jaw but said nothing.

"Why do I get the feeling that you and I are going to have a problem?" Siah asked, staring Gutter in the eyes.

Gutter shrugged. "That's all in your head. Shit good on my end."

"You sure? Cause right now your vibe is rubbing me the wrong way. I know you and Shy had your little fling or whatever, but I'm gonna need for you to let that go. You fucked up and let a nigga like me swoop in and now..." Siah leaned in and whispered in Gutter's ear. "I own that pussy."

Gutter was itching to knock Diego's head off his shoulders but he knew better. Instead, he kept his jaw clenched and his mouth shut. Luckily for him, that's just what Diego wanted. He was testing him, and so far Gutter passed.