14

Gutter stared at Shyara with his nostrils flared and attitude on ten. The nerve of her to come speak to him on the next nigga's behalf, he was beyond pissed.

"So... whole time we been trying to do business with this nigga, and you been fucking him?" Gutter asked mugging Shyara, his pride was shot. He knew she was mad, but he didn't think she would actually move on. "And I'm supposed to believe this shit is just some coincidence?"

Shyara frowned in disgust, it was just like a man to try and turn shit around knowing he was the one who fucked up.

"I really don't give a fuck what you believe Gutter, this is just what it is." She shrugged, waiting to see if he was gonna go forward with his attempt to do business with Josiah.

Gutter bit down on his jaw before rushing towards Shy and snatching her by the throat, spit flew from his mouth as he failed at checking her.

"You been coming real fly out your mouth lately, don't let this nigga gas you into believing you can't be touched. Last time I checked, I owned you. And ain't a nigga alive that's gon do anything to change that." He seethed while Shyara clawed at his hands. Luckily for her, Goon stepped inside just in time.

"Bruh what the fuck?!" Goon yelled snatching Gutter's shoulder roughly, causing his hand to drop from Shy's neck.

Shyara hunched over coughing violently trying to get her breathing regulated. Tears fell from her eyes as hatred coursed through her veins.

"Fuck her!" Gutter spat with his chest heaving up and down rapidly. "This bitch round here playing both sides, and you're standing here trying to save her!" he spat turning to face Shyara. "I fucked up my life for you!"

Forgetting about gaining her composure, Shyara rushed towards Gutter. She swung with all her might and connected with his face. She was furious! If she had her gun on her he would definitely be Swiss cheesed up for the way he handled her.

"Fuck you!" Shy yelled just as Goon grabbed her up. "You fucked up your life for you nigga, not me! I didn't ask you to do that shit! You put me in this situation, not the other way around. You're the bitch! Round here begging me to put my life at risk to get you back on your feet, and here I am doing the shit... And for what? cause you don't appreciate shit I do. At the end of the day it's all about you! I didn't know who the fuck he was, just as y'all didn't. Talking about both sides. When were you going to pick a fucking side? or were you just gonna keep us both? You got some fucking nerve pussy!"

Gutter tried snatching Shy up again, but she grabbed Goon's gun from his waist. Her hands shook as tears flowed down her cheeks.

This was like getting her heart broken all over again.

This man had no regard for Shy or her feelings. Love didn't do the things he did. Love wasn't disrespectful, or violent. It was one thing to be a down bitch, but another to be stupid. Shyara was far from stupid. She didn't need to make a decision, Gutter had done that for her.

Gutter stood there, chest heaving up and down rapidly as he stared into her eyes.

"Do it." He dared as his own vision blurred from the tears building up. He was hurting. The one woman he felt like was created just for him had done the ultimate. And it was true, he didn't know that Josiah was Diego, but that didn't make it any less painful.

Goon sighed heavily. "Man... Y'all fucking tripping. Shy, put that shit away and let's sort this shit out like we got some sense."

Just as Goon finished his sentence, Em and Yuri burst through the door with their guns aimed. The tension in the room was so thick you could cut it with a knife. Gutter took the opportunity to step close enough to Shy so that the barrel of the gun sat directly on his heart.