Prolouge

"After we're in fifteen minutes tops, ten if we do shit right. We cannot afford to fuck this up." Shyara stated sternly as she got her nerves together for the job she and her two cousins were about to pull.

"We got it Shy." Emory stated, rolling her eyes. They had only been pulling this same caper for two years now.

"I don't understand your ass cuz. It seems like the more we get this shit perfected, the more you worry." Yuri, Em's big sister added while blowing smoke from her mouth and passing the blunt to Shyara.

The three girls were staged outside a private party being held for a hustler by the name of Gutter.

Gutter's name rang bells all throughout South Carolina and a couple of surrounding states, unfortunately for him, the wrong ears caught wind.

Shyara Livingston and her two cousins Emory and Yuri were a lethal combination. After watching her mother lose her battle to depression and heartbreak, Shyara and her sister Serenity were sent to live with their Aunt Liz to duck going into the system.

Elizabeth Matthews was worried about nothing more than her next hit. She only took her nieces in because she knew the state would pay her to keep them. Just as with her own daughters, Liz's affection ended at a roof over their heads. Any other needs they had to figure out on their own. That's how Shyara came up with the doll gang.

The gang consisted of Shyara the leader, Emory, and Yuri. Shy was against putting her little sister in any type of danger. All she wanted her to do was focus on school while she worked on getting them out of the hood.

Serenity was Shyara's everything. Being eight years her senior, Shyara was always protective of her little sister.

Next month Shyara would be turning twenty-five. She prayed that this would be the lick that got her out of her Aunt's overcrowded house. She was too damn old to be sharing a twin sized bed with her little sister.

Taking a hard pull from the blunt, Shyara let the heavy smoke fill her lungs and exhaled.

Smoking was the one thing that kept her level headed. Especially before doing a job. Their last couple of licks were petty street niggas, and after splitting the money three ways, all Shy had enough for was her and Serenity some new clothes. She wanted to hit a lick so huge she could move them into their own spot.

According to Em, this was that lick.

"Em, gimme the rundown again." Shy voiced, turning in her seat to face Emory who was seated in the backseat.

"Look, the nigga Goon said it's a party celebrating Gutter's come up. Apparently, he locked down a crazy plug and is about to be getting money by the boatload. This here is his spot, so you know there's a nice piece of change stashed away in there." Em huffed, tired of repeating the same shit to Shyara's paranoid ass.

"I don't know about that shit Em," Shyara sighed. "This shit just seems too easy. If this Gutter character is anything like you say, how do you know he didn't peep game already?"

"That's because the shit is too easy! Pussy is power Shyara, and I been throwing this pussy on Goon for a full six months. The pillow talking is something serious." Emory explained. Niggas always got too comfortable around pussy. She knew that would be the way to infiltrate Gutter's camp.

Yuri sighed. "I'm just ready to get this shit over with and get back home to my son. Randy is gonna kill me for staying out this late."

Randy was Yuri's​ piece of shit baby father.

On the outside looking in you'd think the nigga was swimming in money. He stayed in designer gear and flaunted flashy jewelry, but the truth of the matter was, that's all he hustled for.