13

"Do you have any idea what you've done?!" Were the words that rang out jarring Shyara awake.

From the sound of things, she could tell that whoever was fussing was in another room, and the aching in her head was confirmation that she wasn't dreaming.

Shy ran into Goon while out at a restaurant with Josiah. Goon and Josiah got into a heated argument after Goon called himself trying to check Shy. The last thing Shy remembers is pulling Josiah out of the restaurant just as shots rang out. He was shot, but Shy couldn't make out where because something was tossed over her head.

Someone had snatched her up.

Panic settled in causing Shy to attempt to move, but being that she was tied tightly to a chair, that was a bust.

"Ain't no use in all that, you won't get nowhere." She heard from a dark corner. Blinking rapidly to adjust her sight, Shy's eyes landed on Goon, who was tied up as well.

"What kind of fucking games are y'all playing?" Shy seethed. She couldn't believe Goon had the audacity to pull some shit like this.

Rolling his eyes at her ignorance, Goon shuffled a little in his chair.

"Cause I tied you up, and then myself, right?" He asked shooting her a crazed look. "I knew that nigga was an opp, and your ass was trying to vouch for him."

"Goon," Shy sighed heavily, still pissed at how he came at her earlier. "He and I were together the entire time with no breaks in between. He was shot too, I thought you were behind it."

Goon's expression contorted into one of anger and confusion. If it wasn't Shy's new nigga that came for him, he was back to square one.

"So-" Goon's words were cut short when the door to wherever they were was pushed open.

Valentino walked in eyeing Goon with a smug look on his face. Goon's jaw clenched in anger, He should have known.

"Well, well, well," Valentino smirked stepping in front of Goon. Like the savage he was, Goon eyed him without an ounce of fear in his heart.

"Fuck is this about?" Goon spat, not even attempting to mask his anger.

"Oh, Akil didn't tell you? What a shame. Your piece of shit brother declared war on me today. I guess he forgot about the lonely soldiers he left on the battlefield."

Goon chuckled angrily, "And Shy?" Valentino turned away from Goon and stepped over towards Shyara, Lust danced in his eyes as a smirk played on his lips.

"Now this," he voiced raking a finger down Shyara's face. "This wasn't my doing, but I can't say I'm disappointed to have her up close and personal. Now I can see what the fascination was about."

"Daddy!" Carmen yelled out not liking how cozy her father was getting with Shyara. It was hard enough seeing her husband fawn over this bitch, but her father as well was too much to stomach.

"Of course," Goon laughed in anger. He should have known Carmen's deranged ass would stoop to this level.

"What was that brother-in-law?" Carmen smirked stepping closer to Goon, "It was really cute of you to step in and play captain save a home that night, too bad I'm smarter than you guys give me credit for," She then turned to face Shyara. "And you, What is it? Single men don't do it for you? You just had to sleep with my husband?"

Shyara was fuming on the inside, but the logical side of her was screaming for her to play it cool. Bitches like Carmen loved to feel like they had the upper hand.

"Listen, I understand your frustration, but I had no idea he was even married." Shy spoke honestly.

"Bullshit! If you didn't know, why the theatrics with Goon when I came over? Why not speak out then?"