8

The scraping sound of chains being drug across the cement floor was the only thing that could be heard throughout the warehouse. Before he stepped in, it was so quiet you could hear a mouse pissing on cotton. No one said a word as he walked around in a full one-eighty eyeing every member of his team.

Diego was livid!

He paid all of his men handsomely to ensure shit like this didn't happen.

Tonight, someone had dropped the ball.

"How is it that three unknown women could step foot in my space and no one knows who they are, or where they came from?" Diego questioned no one in particular as he rolled up the sleeves of his dress shirt. Still, no one said a word.

"Jimmy, you were in charge of staffing... Correct?" Diego continued facing his event planner. Jimmy had been working with him for years and something like this had never happened.

"Diego, I-"

Diego swung the chain smacking Jimmy across his face with it. He let out a loud grunt as he fell to the floor and his skin split on impact. Bending down Diego gripped his collar.

"NO ONE I don't recognize should ever have the opportunity to get in the same building as me, so imagine my surprise when I see three employees I never approved to be hired!" Diego yelled with spit flying from his mouth. Jimmy looked like he was going to pass out any second.

Figuring he'd take him out of his misery, Diego grabbed his pistol from his waist and sent a slug crashing through Jimmy's skull.

Pow

"Diego," Omar stepped up, gripping his shoulder. Shrugging him off Diego stepped to the head of his security team.

"Mack, I asked you more times than I count how everything was looking... How'd you miss that?" Diego asked.

Mack was a straight up hood nigga who also happened to be an ex-Marine. Diego was unsure about bringing him on, but Omar vouched for him.

"I mean, it's three bitches Diego," Mack shrugged. "Bad ones at that. You seem to be the only one who had a problem with their presence. If I didn't know any better I'd think your ass was g-"

Diego sent his gun crashing across Mack's face. This was the one thing he hated about this nigga, his mouth was reckless.

"Aww hell," Omar groaned. He knew how Diego was when it came to niggas talking crazy.

"Open your fucking mouth!" Diego spat as he held a death grip on Mack's throat. Knowing that he had already taken things too far, Mack did what was asked of him.

Diego shoved his .40 in Mack's mouth breaking a few teeth in the process.

"What were you saying now, Mack? You'd think I was what?" Diego asked moving the pistol back and forth. Omar and the rest of his team shook their heads at the sight.

No one knew Diego's sexual preference because he never bought anyone around. Not only that, but the nigga always brushed off any bitch that approached him. Nigga's had their theories about him, but no one dared speak that shit to his face.

No one but Mack's dumb ass.

Diego pulled Mack closer and leaned in to whisper, "You should watch your fucking sweet little mouth next time, cause if I were gay you'd be sucking my dick instead!" He voiced pulling the pistol from Mack's mouth and wiping his spit from it with the collar of his shirt.

Mack was fuming once Diego released him and continued pacing in a circle as nothing had happened. Murder was dancing in his eyes and Omar knew what that meant. Pulling his own pistol he sent a slug through Mack's head.