1

Two Years Later

Shyara floated around her kitchen preparing a breakfast fit for a Royal family. Today her seventeen year old little sister was graduating from high school and she was ecstatic.

As promised, from the day Shyara and her cousins met Gutter their lives had changed drastically. They weren't millionaires quite yet, but they had enough money to do whatever it was they wanted, whenever they desired to.

With the 50k Gutter gave her that night, Shyara took Goon's advice and enrolled in culinary school. She also dropped a deposit and first year's rent on a three bedroom apartment for her and her little sister.

Shy's apartment was on a nice side of town. She prided herself on being able to provide better for Serenity. Even though she had enough money saved up for a house now, Shyara loved her place. She decorated like someone who should be featured in those home magazines and always got compliments on her place.

Shyara pushed a 2017 Chrysler 300, meanwhile both Yuri and Em had the newest Benz. She didn't need all of that though. Shy had the pink slip to her car, and that's all she was concerned about. She owned it.

Shyara didn't need the latest fashions and trends. As long as she was well put together when she stepped out, it didn't matter if her outfit cost one hundred, or thousands of dollars, Shyara rocked it like it was tailored just for her.

"Serenity," Shyara called out walking to her sister's bedroom.

Serenity was blossoming into a beautiful young woman and that scared the shit out of Shy. She just wanted her baby sister to experience life like she never got the chance to. That meant going to college, exploring the world, the whole nine.

"Hmmm," Serenity grumbled pulling her covers over her head. She spent all night going over her valedictorian speech and practicing in her heels so she didn't fall and bust her ass. The last thing she needed was for Shy to come in waking her up at the crack of dawn.

"Come on sleepy head, I made breakfast." Shy laughed. Serenity was the same since she was little. The girl was never a morning person. Shy used to get her dressed and do her hair while she was still sleeping.

"Shyaraaaa, are you serious?!" Serenity grumbled in her pillow.

"Yes! Today is your big day Ren! I wanted to do something special for you today." Shyara pouted.

Serenity grumbled before popping up and rolling her eyes at her big sister. She loved herself some Shyara and appreciated every sacrifice she made for her.

"I'm up! Happy now?" She asked sarcastically.

"Very," Shy smirked. "Go get yourself together and come round here for breakfast." She stated leaving the room and heading towards the kitchen.

Shyara had a huge spread that consisted of french toast, turkey bacon, eggs, sausage, cheese grits, and buttermilk biscuits. She took the liberty of inviting everyone over the night before.

Checking her watch it was now six, which meant everyone would be arriving around seven.

Making sure everything was being kept warm, Shyara made her way to her bedroom to freshen up. She had been up since four making sure everything was perfect.

Shyara heard her front door close and figured it was Serenity stepping out to check the weather as she did every morning.

"Morning," Shyara heard from behind as she stood at her bathroom sink. She eyed him in the mirror and continued to wash​ her hands. "That's how we doing it today?" Gutter asked stepping up behind Shyara and wrapping his arms around her waist. He snuggled his nose in her neck and inhaled the scent of her Versace Yellow Diamonds body wash. That was his favorite scent on her.