Kris is back!!

Fono p.o.v

My face O.o

"KRIS!!!" I yelled and hugged him this time. He laughed and broke the hug. "I thought you hated me?" I said. "yeah bit I realised that you are like a young sister to me.  How's Robyn?" I looked at BTS. I held one finger up and they nodded. "Well she is still upset with you leaving to U.S. Listen I don't think you should talk to her for a while she just adjusted to your absence. Sehun has been looking after her" I smiled.

His smile disappeared and frowned instead.  "Yah! Kris! Turn that frown upside down! I need to introduce you to Chanyeol's crush! I said happily. We linked arms and i linked arms with Jin while the other followed behind us. We got to next class and everyone glared at me. I looked at Kris and Jin who glared back at them.

Girl #1 "ughh Kris is back and she takes him........Slut"

Girl #2 "Suho and Kai like her but she wants Jin and Kris? What ta whore"

"Yah! She is our friend! Not a slut or whore" yelled Suga. I smiled at him and sat at my seat. I saw Robyn looking at Kris with a sad face. Sehun looked at Kris with disgust. I looked away. I will deal with this at lunch I thought.

Kris p.o.v

I didn't mean to hurt her. But she decided to go to Sehun. For all I know they could be dating now. How am I supposed to be able to see her with another man when I love her? I don't blame her for not liking me now. sigh.

I sat at my seat to greeted by girls silently screaming. I am never going to get her with these stupid fan girls. They could kill Robyn.

But now that I made amends with Fono maybe she could fill me out on what happened around here. I will talk to her at lunch. I payed Attention to teacher again.

yay he is back!! ( in he story) I wish he came back to exo in real life. oh well. KRIS FIGHTING! EXO FIGHTING!!