my new home

Twenty minutes after i had settled in i couldn't but notice two other beds. "Who's are those" i said pointing to the other beds. "Mi's and Bianca's bed" Robyn mumbled. I opened my eyes wider. "Yep the Bianca and Mi you went to school with" a familiar voice said behind me. I turned around and pounced on her. "BIANCA" i screamed. Nearly turning the girl deaf.

"HEY! how you been?" She asked as i let her go."yeah, I've been good how about you?" I asked. "Good" Bianca replied. Then came a familiar short girl. "Bianca you gotta move i need to get in" she said as she pushed Bianca out of the doorway. She looked up at me.

"Hey Mi" i said in a monotone. "Oh look, its Fono" she sneered. A the room was silent until me and Mi broke out in shouts and laughs. "Dude it's been so long! How have you been?!" I asked hugging her. "Oh you know. Work, study then back to work same old same old. How about you aye? Any new boys in your life" she said sending me a wink.

"Nope not for me" i said smiling at her. " well you'll definitely find one here let me tell ya this year and will be great and i mean not only that but you came just a week before the first term of the year starts.  AAAND its our last year as seniors beforw we graduate to go crazy with the guys theu are hot as man" Mi said.

"Well im off again my shift starts in 20 so I'll catch up with you later" Mi says as she picks up her backpack. "Adios guysss" she said walking out. A sound of goodbyes followed afterwards then we all just chilled.